PDA

View Full Version : Yum yum al's worms!

Wanny
05-24-2015, 02:14 PM
I just wanted to thank Al for his wonderful FDBW! They are my main food for my Discus since I started the hobby over a year ago. My discus and I could not live without them. You must never retire producing them!!! LOL Also, they are the only food my Leopard Perch will eat, he spits out the pellets I used to feed him prior to Al's worms. I also feed to my clown loaches, basically all my fish love these worms! Thanks again Al for a trusted, yummy product, and the speedy delivery too!Sincerely, Wanny (Luanne)

Rudustin
05-24-2015, 02:17 PM
I just wanted to thank Al for his wonderful FDBW! They are my main food for my Discus since I started the hobby over a year ago. My discus and I could not live without them. You must never retire producing them!!! LOL Also, they are the only food my Leopard Perch will eat, he spits out the pellets I used to feed him prior to Al's worms. I also feed to my clown loaches, basically all my fish love these worms! Thanks again Al for a trusted, yummy product, and the speedy delivery too!Sincerely, Wanny (Luanne)
I completely agree!!!! Rufus

nc0gnet0
05-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Since I have started feeding Al's worms, I have not touched beefheart. And contrary to popular belief, you can grow big healthy fish without B, thanks to Al!

SPK329
05-25-2015, 03:38 PM
My Disus love Al's worms too 😀😀😀

Trac
05-26-2015, 01:12 AM
My discus go crazy about Als worms. Thanks Al.

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 09:55 AM

Luanne, Thanks for stopping by and giving me feedback here! Thanks also for your business! Best always,
al

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 09:56 AM
I completely agree!!!! Rufus

:):) Thanks Rufus!!!:thumbsup:

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 09:57 AM
Since I have started feeding Al's worms, I have not touched beefheart. And contrary to popular belief, you can grow big healthy fish without B, thanks to Al!

Rick,
Appreciate the feedback, I've moved away from it as well in my own tanks. :)

al

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 09:58 AM
My Disus love Al's worms too ������

Beautiful image Steve! Thanks for the support here!

Best always,
al

brewmaster15
05-28-2015, 09:59 AM
My discus go crazy about Als worms. Thanks Al.

Thanks Benjamin!!!! Glad to hear it!!

al