08-13-2015, 05:34 AM
Friends please see my latest 60 gallon setup with 8 discus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZyjnClsedw

uday1965
08-13-2015, 05:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZyjnClsedw

uday1965
08-13-2015, 05:39 AM
Please help me to post this correctly as it only left half of the video is seen.

Second Hand Pat
08-13-2015, 07:47 AM
Please help me to post this correctly as it only left half of the video is seen.

Posting your video in the second post was a good idea. Ads are place in the first and last post of all threads as a revenue source of the forum and the ad was covering half your video.
Pat

satt71
08-13-2015, 11:44 AM
great looking tanks. I like the reds..

Phillydubs
08-13-2015, 06:54 PM
Nice lookig group you have there... I have a similar set up minus the plants but with more cards and rummies... I also have albino corys which I love... Most folks here might say we are way over stocked or not doing it right. However, I do daily 100 water changes and make sure the params are pin point, I have minimal to no aggression and a tank that I love. Id like to upgrade soon and plan on it but have a lot going on both in the office where the tank is and at home so it's hard.

Was hoping you could share your water change schedule and some more info about the tank and filtration and what you do to keep up with it since it is heavily or some may say over stocked.

uday1965
08-13-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks all for your responses. Well I do a 20 % water change everyday and 50% every week. Filtration is ehiem 2215. Co2 when lights are on. Aeration when they are off. All on a timer. 8 hrs of light divided in 2 parts. I am not interested in getting huge discus but healthy and active once. Doing siphoning they will watch my hand carefully and may peck also.. That sort of comfort level I was hoping to achieve. Bye the way the best proof of their happiness is that there are already 2 pairs looking for territories to spawn and rest trying their best to break the pair by impressing ( I mean their typical breeding dance). One has already spawned once. ... 😁