PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Service

gordo33
11-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Al,thanks for the quick delivery. received FDBW less than 48 hrs after ordering. I have transitioned my discus from frozen blood worms to your product in less than a week. ( this my second order).
I have a few questions regarding Your new pellet product. What is the shelf life? If I am feeding 2 FDBW to my 4 discus per feeding what would be an equivelant amt of pellets? Finally since I just transitioned the discus from one food to another would it be too soon to add the pellets to the mix?

Thanks again for your service. Your web site has been a tremendous help to me providing optimum conditions for my discus.

Glenn

brewmaster15
11-02-2015, 12:52 PM
HI Glenn,
Thanks for the feedback and positive comments on the forum! Glad the Fish love the worms!:)

The current batch I have in house for the pellets is good to until Jan 2016, but in I'd guess much longer. I am almost out of that stock and have a new order coming . I think if the fish are taking to the Blackworms well, you can try the pellets now., you'll do best to let them eat those exclusively a few days, as it may take them time to get used to it. I have had many say there fish took right to them though. AS for an amount to feed, I'd start with a pinch,its subjective I know. but its best to feed them too little , than too much. If they eat it all in few minutes and are begging for more, try another pinch.

Best always,
Al

dghby
11-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Wait? what? Pellets? I need to look at this further, my Discus dance when they get your FDBW's. ;)

rickztahone
11-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Wait? what? Pellets? I need to look at this further, my Discus dance when they get your FDBW's. ;)

:)
http://aquaticsuppliers.com/DiskusGold-Premium-Pellets_c9.htm