PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Simply Discus Holiday Sale

Ardan
11-27-2015, 07:47 AM
10% of sales generated from Simply Discus from either of my sites from November 27 to December 18 will be donated to Simply Discus!

PLUS

1. If you are a Simply Discus General Member, use the coupon code Simplydiscus and receive 10% off your entire order (excluding shipping), including all Sales items.
2. If you are a Premium Member of Simply Discus, use the code PremierMember1 and receive 15% off your entire order (excluding shipping) including all sales items.
3. There are many sales items, most of these are Clearance Priced. After the current inventory of all Acrylic Window hangings and Acrylic Magnets and Discus pens and Discus Light Boxes are gone, then I do not plan on making anymore.
4. Beer/beverage glasses are at a New Low Price and are Redesigned.
5. A new item is a special Slanted Shot Glass with a laser engraved discus on it.
6. If in the past you purchased any of the acrylic window hangings and are placing any order now, please pm me with the number of window hangings you previously purchased and you will receive and equal number of window hangings or magnets of your choice absolutely Free!
7. NEW! Rocks Glasses. Quality glasses with a discus laser engraved on it.
8. Please note: I will not be making inventory ahead of time for Beer/Beverage Glasses, rocks glasses, or shot glasses. I will only make them as I receive orders so there MAY BE a shipping delay. I will get them made as soon as possible and ship them. Please allow extra time if you want them in time for Christmas..
9. Cutting boards. I have a limited supply of Cherry, Walnut, and Sapele on hand and will not be getting more for some time due to cost and freight charges. I can "Custom Laser Engrave" pretty much whatever you want on a cutting board. (use the back side for cutting) I can engrave sayings, pictures of people or pets (a good JPEG is needed). Please contact me by PM to discus this. Cost depends on the amount of Laser Time and material. My charges are below industry standards.

A NOTE: Acrylic can Scratch! either by cleaning, handling or rough shipping! I do my best to pack well and handle well and I will try my best to work out any problems that may occur. It happens.

Please have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season, hopefully with family and friends!

Ardan

Keith Perkins
11-27-2015, 10:34 AM
This is the best black Friday ad I have seen this year, very nice of you Ardan. I've got 2 days to mull it over until I get home to a real computer, I wonder how many times I will change my mind between now and then? lol. Those beer glasses are awesome, the cutting boards are cool...decisions, decisions.

Ardan
11-27-2015, 02:50 PM
This is the best black Friday ad I have seen this year, very nice of you Ardan. I've got 2 days to mull it over until I get home to a real computer, I wonder how many times I will change my mind between now and then? lol. Those beer glasses are awesome, the cutting boards are cool...decisions, decisions.
Thanks Keith:)
Take your time... we could also work out saving postage. I could buy you lunch or you could come over and we could do the manual mundane labor.... test the glasses for leaks;) you could even push the buttons and watch the laser make stuff if you want. (my work space always looks much tidier after I test glasses :D) Besides if you do the labor there are even more discounts and defective products to get rid of.....
Maybe we should enlist the MWDA to make door prizes for NADA :idea:

Anyway I have a lot of bushynose plecos to get rid of for free if any of the MWDA wants some.
However you want to do it. I know you are always looking for things to do LOL.

Ardan

rickztahone
11-28-2015, 12:40 AM
OOOOh, rocks glasses. I want to check those out :)