PDA

View Full Version : Hi Neighbor

Cosmo
12-17-2015, 08:35 PM
Hi Josie and Miranda :)

I live about 20 minutes away from you and would love to come by and buy some Discus. I am a long time Discus keeper and some of the very old timers around here will remember me as a Moderator, I'd LOVE to see your setup and discus the current state of the art of Discus with you :)

Jim

PS. If you ever need a spare set of hands for feedings, water changes, whatever, just let me know

rickztahone
12-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Hey Jim! Long time no see. Miss seeing the avatar

Chicago Discus
12-17-2015, 11:41 PM
Jim, we would love to see you. You know you are welcome any time to stop by. And I do appreciate the offer to help us out every now and then. Just let us know when you would like to visit and we will be there... Miranda

Ardan
12-18-2015, 07:13 AM
Good to see you Jim!

Ardan

John_Nicholson
12-18-2015, 09:14 AM
Long time no see....Hope you make it to the huge NADA show in Chicago this year.

-john

Cosmo
12-19-2015, 07:18 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome :) Good to see you all again too! Seems I've been bitten again so I'll be around more often :P Ardan - you're making Discus etched glassware now - cool! Good thing I came by and posted, I had no idea there was a NADA show in Chicago this year - thanks John! I'll be there for sure :)

BTW - Chicago Disus is a wonderland! Place was almost spotless, tanks & water were clean, and the fish all looked happy and healthy - and what a selection!s AND, only 20 minutes from the house!!! Needless to say, I WILL be buying from them again :)

Phillydubs
12-20-2015, 02:07 AM
Sooooo... What did you get?