1 white diamond 4/5
1 Dark angel/red melon 3/4
1 red melon
external 1400l/h uv filter
bio filter
20% water change every second day
tank been running over 9 months
plants and large branch of wood

The fish in question are in a 250 litre tank with no problems in the tank. There are 6 discus in total in this tank of varying size. They are fed Tetra Pro flakes and Prima granules twice a day and also given two blocks of bloodworm out of the blister pack twice a day Every second day i give them two cubes of beefheart. And once a week they get a muscle.
I have a 7/8 inch male turk who seems to rule the tank but i have noticed him getting more and more aggressive with one of my cobalts who is about 5/6 inch. Im still not 100% sure the sex of it but think it is a male.

I first noticed maybe a week ago a red melon about 3/4inch not going for her food and have been keeping an eye on her to try and see if she eats but she hasn't touched anything, so i started taking a closer look to make sure they were all eating and have now noticed my cobalt is also not eating.

At first i thought must be worms so i started worming the tank about a week ago and thought maybe that would be them, but still not eating.

I then thought maybe they might be bloated so have been trying to make sure even the flakes have been pre-soaked before feeding but still nothing occasionally i see them taking a small amount of food but this is very occasional.

I don't know if the bullying of the turk has majorly affected them into stop eating but the turk is my baby, i was wanting to see if anyone had any ideas before i end up putting the two fish that are not eating into a seperate tank on there own.

if anyone has any ideas thank you in advance

siral
01-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Have read up on some of the posts other people had posted and now realise they have Bloat. So have snet my wife to get some Epsom salt to see if this helps am ibetter treating the whole tank or quarinten the two with the problem
Never had this problem before so guess still learning!!

Akili
01-03-2016, 08:03 AM
Start with large water changes (50 to !00%) everyday and set the tank temperature at 82F deg (28C)