PDA

View Full Version : Help please !

Isaac1
01-12-2016, 02:51 PM
I have a little problem , my discus have been eating great , been feeding them frozen blood worms . Went and bought a new pack as usual and noticed they were a bit more red this time . Dint think anything of it . I fed my discus the new cubes and noticed they barely ate and would be picking the worms and spitting them back out . They been doing this for the past 2 days . Is this normal ? Or should I worry about it ?

Skip
01-12-2016, 02:59 PM
how often/how much are you changing water.. were there other fish in the tank.. when you added discus?

Isaac1
01-12-2016, 03:13 PM
how often/how much are you changing water.. were there other fish in the tank.. when you added discus?

I do 50%water changes daily . I have a 55g. And no they weren't , only had the discus in the tank . They were eating good for months . Idk if there that picky and just dint like these worms

Disgirl
01-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Those frozen worms could have thawed somewhere, then were refrozen, and are bad now. Throw them out and try again. and keep up with good waterchanges. Good luck!
Barb

Isaac1
01-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Those frozen worms could have thawed somewhere, then were refrozen, and are bad now. Throw them out and try again. and keep up with good waterchanges. Good luck!
Barb

Thank you !! I will do that Forsure and see what happens