PDA

View Full Version : Discus poop

lahi88
02-16-2016, 06:36 AM
Dear friends,

What is the colour of normal (usual) discus fish poop ?? . I know if its white then its a sign of worms.

And my other question is

How to make de worming food for discus ?? Please if anyone has a recipe just share with us

Thanks

lahi88
02-16-2016, 06:39 AM
My discus are eating really well. But i have never seen them pooping. (I work at day time. )

Las Vegas
02-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Ha! When I watch my Discus and they are "pooping" it's just a dark brown or black little turd. They will usually face me at the glass and I think they're yelling at me, "HEY GO AWAY, WE NEED OUR PRIVACY!" LOL!

lahi88
02-17-2016, 02:56 AM
Ha! When I watch my Discus and they are "pooping" it's just a dark brown or black little turd. They will usually face me at the glass and I think they're yelling at me, "HEY GO AWAY, WE NEED OUR PRIVACY!" LOL!

Ha haaaaaa funny. Thanks for the info.
And can u please tel me how much time do we need to add deworm medication to water and the dosage and water changes ??

Cosmo
02-17-2016, 09:53 AM
My Discus poop black turds.. fwiw

As far as deworming, depends on what product you are using - following lable instrcutions is the easiest response, although I never went the days w/o WCs that some tell you to do. I believe there is an excellent article by Al in the library on this topic