PDA

View Full Version : Dr. G Deworming RX

hdhong
02-16-2016, 04:19 PM
Hello all,

I saw Dr. G Deworming RX frozen food here in my LFS and was wondering if any of you guys has used this product before? Just incase I need it in the future. I just started my discus tank and got 6 discus in a 29 gallons quarantine tank right now. I'm planning to move them over to the 75 gallons tank after their quarantine is over. Thanks in advance.

tvoydan
02-26-2016, 04:28 PM
Vendor site says it's a praziquantel based frozen food, which is what you want for de-worming.

I have a prazi based flake food from AngelsFish Plus and most of my fish won't touch it. That's always the problem with medicated foods, getting all of your fish to eat it (not just a few) and controlling the dosage. You might just be better sticking to PraziPro and dosing the tank if you have a worm or fluke problem.

Trac
02-27-2016, 02:43 AM
Vendor site says it's a praziquantel based frozen food, which is what you want for de-worming.

I have a prazi based flake food from AngelsFish Plus and most of my fish won't touch it. That's always the problem with medicated foods, getting all of your fish to eat it (not just a few) and controlling the dosage. You might just be better sticking to PraziPro and dosing the tank if you have a worm or fluke problem.

+1

mee
02-28-2016, 09:46 AM
Praziquantel powder

Akili
02-28-2016, 11:17 AM
I have a prazi based flake food from AngelsFish Plus and most of my fish won't touch it.Have you tried to mixing the medicated flake in a beef heart mix?

hdhong
03-01-2016, 08:56 AM
Thanks everyone for replying, I just got a bottle of PraziPro. I will use that instead of the medicated frozen food. PraziPro is a lot less messy than Dr. G.