PDA

View Full Version : Can't Cone Wrong With Barb!!!

Phillydubs
02-18-2016, 03:04 PM
I received an offer I could not refuse on a possible pair of discus from a forum member and decided, why not, as if I don't have enough on my plate, lets give a possible pair a chance. I never thought I would be interested in breeding but you play around on this forum long enough and the bug bites you in many different ways...

So off I went for a new tank, heater, air pump, sponges, all the goodies that I didn't have laying around.... I got back to my office and I was setting and sorting through it all and it hit me! CONE!!

I quickly pm'd barb to see what she had and to get info... Within minutes she was back to me, gave me my options and sent over an invoice.

My packaged arrived today, so fast, as we spoke Monday afternoon! It was packaged perfectly and it is really a nice sturdy piece of art work!

Fingers crossed it does the trick and this young pair is viable... Only time will tell!

Thanks so much Barb and to anyone who needs or wants a cone or any of her other pieces I can tell you that the craftsmanship is top notch and so pretty! I will be ordering again if/when I need something of this nature.

Disgirl
02-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Gee Phil, that is the longest and nicest thread about my pottery that has ever been posted. And I have been at it for 6 years now. Thank you so much! Good luck with the cone, you know I put magic in my cones don't you? :):D
Barb

rickztahone
02-18-2016, 09:04 PM
Gee Phil, that is the longest and nicest thread about my pottery that has ever been posted. And I have been at it for 6 years now. Thank you so much! Good luck with the cone, you know I put magic in my cones don't you? :):D
Barb

I was just about to say this Phil, Barb adds magic whilst making these cones ;)

Akili
02-18-2016, 09:13 PM
Great Job by Barb !!! Hey Phil is there a discount deal here if so do not forget me

Phillydubs
02-19-2016, 11:21 AM
Barb,

It was my pleasure to write it. It always blows me away when I deal with a sponsor here because each experience is always very similar and I mean that in the best way possible. Always an easy, seamless, patient transaction that ends in a lovely package at my door step. No matter if it is filled with water and fish, worm cubes or cones I am always happy, and impressed with the service and quality and you have kept that standard going strong for me!

If I can make one suggestion, take it as you will. Maybe a little info sheet would be cool in the box. I saw you give some good cleaning advice to another forum member recently. It made me think, maybe a little printed sheet of paper detailing the cone and how to prep it for tank use and clean it. Like I said, just a suggestion for you!

That being said, is there anything I should or need to do before I add it to the tank, besides rinse it with hot water?

I hope you put extra magic in my cone!!! Thanks again!!!

Phillydubs
02-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Akili - Barb said shes going to make a video of how she creates the cones... Then you can link it to anyone asking cone info and receive cone points for free cones!!!

LOLOLOL!!

Akili
02-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Akili - Barb said shes going to make a video of how she creates the cones... Then you can link it to anyone asking cone info and receive cone points for free cones!!!

LOLOLOL!!Do not know why but love the idea.