PDA

View Full Version : April 2016 Ask Al Sabetta - brewmaster15 your question Spotlight

Altum Nut
03-09-2016, 12:12 AM
As the April Spotlight is creeping up on our door step, the month of April is very special which features our very own Al Sabetta - brewmaster15 - SimplyDiscus LLC Owner.

We want to include you all...the loyal members who have made Simply Discus what it is today.
The format is Questions - Questions - Questions.
April is the perfect month to shower your creative questions to find out what Al does outside the box in addition to running Simply Discus.
Etc...DIY’s, photography or keeping other critters most are sure to shy away from.
BE CREATIVE and let’s get those question submissions in via pm to me (Altum Nut) asap.

One question per member with a limit of 20 questions total so time is limited.
Note: To avoid repeat questions…only one will be submitted.

...Ralph

Altum Nut
03-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Dear Simply Members...

Have had some interest but we need to get those questions in ASAP folks.

...Ralph

John_Nicholson
03-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Al through the years have I been the most annoying person on the board..........

-john

brewmaster15
03-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Al through the years have I been the most annoying person on the board..........

-john

Questions should be sent to Ralph by Pm.:)...but I'll make an exception here this time. :bandana: No John, you haven't been but there are times when I wished you were hunting....Its always so quiet here then.:bandana:
al

rickztahone
03-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Keep flooding Ralph with pm's people! Test the limits of his inbox ;) :laugh:

Altum Nut
03-15-2016, 05:39 PM
Keep flooding Ralph with pm's people! Test the limits of his inbox ;) :laugh:

I have lot's of space left in my inbox...so keep flooding me with pm's

...Ralph

Second Hand Pat
03-17-2016, 09:01 PM
I have lot's of space left in my inbox...so keep flooding me with pm's

...Ralph

If anyone wishes to ask Al a question on his spotlight now is the time to ask. :) So send those questions to Ralph (Altum Nut) via PM. Only have a couple more days on this. :D
Pat

Altum Nut
03-20-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks everyone for your question submissions but unfortunately thread has expired in preparation for the spotlight.

...Ralph