PDA

View Full Version : How To : PraziPro

DomiDiscus
03-09-2016, 11:32 PM
This might be a weird question, but during the treatment, should I be feeding my discus?

Akili
03-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Sure By means I did and also did water changes.after the water change re doused the tank.

DomiDiscus
03-10-2016, 12:46 AM
On the bottle it says "Retreat as necessary, but no more than once every 3 days." So does this mean I should be doing water changes once every 4 days then retreat?

Akili
03-10-2016, 11:17 AM
If you are using prazipro for flukes you need to treat for 10 days to get the eggs and all. After every water change then add the Praz Pro Replace only as much Prazi as is removed with Water Change. If do a 50% Water Change, add 50% of a full dose back. After 5 days do a large water change and then re dose the full amount. Continue partial water change and replace prazipro accordingly just like day 2,3 and 4. Prazi is very gentle on the fish.End of ten days large water change. That is how I did mine

DomiDiscus
03-10-2016, 11:40 AM
I'll take your word for it! Thank you! :)

Woodyg
03-10-2016, 12:58 PM
If you are using prazipro for flukes you need to treat for 10 days to get the eggs and all. After every water change then add the Praz Pro Replace only as much Prazi as is removed with Water Change. If do a 50% Water Change, add 50% of a full dose back. After 5 days do a large water change and then re dose the full amount. Continue partial water change and replace prazipro accordingly just like day 2,3 and 4. Prazi is very gentle on the fish.End of ten days large water change. That is how I did mine

I followed this treatment and it worked for me. My babies are nice and healthy now.