PDA

View Full Version : ***Auction *** Cobalt Discus from The Discus Shop for SD!!!

brewmaster15
06-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Hello all,

We have another great Auction here for you all to get in on thanks to our New Sponsors, The Discus Shop (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?381-The-Discus-Shop-(Dennis-Chang)-Las-Vegas-NV)! Dennis of The Discus Shop was kind enough to offer us a set of Large Cobalt Piwowarski Discus for us to auction with Shipping included!

I will include 50 grams Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms with this Auction

Shipping to any where in the USA is included to any point in the USA.. This is not a pair, but who knows, maybe you will get lucky I will include 50 grams Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms with the auction as a bonus.

Rules,Rules, Rules
Auction Rules: Please READ BEFORE BIDDING!!!!

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum for at least five days prior to the start of the auction (the auction starts June 8) or have at least 5 posts prior to the start of the contest.. Any bid received from a member not meeting this criteria will be deleted.

2. Bids are to be placed in the this Thread. You are bidding on the set of 2pcs Adult Piwowarski Cobalt Discus with Shipping in the USA.

3. Canadian members may participate if they can take delivery of the auction fish within the US. Please contact Dennis (The Discus Shop) prior to bidding to ensure a delivery location. Also ensure you are aware of any paperwork required to bring the fish into Canada.

4. Shipping will be included in the Auction so take that into account when you bid. (UPS next day to all locations in the USA), that alone is $100 value!

5. The auctions end on Saturday June 18 at 9:00 PM EDT (eastern daylight time). Any bid time stamped after 9:00 PM is considered null and void. Be wise, Bid early if you want to win and bid generously! Payment is due at Auction end and shall be made through Paypal. Winner will be notified at contest end.

6. We have tried to anticipate all issues and make the rules clear and concise, but should an issue or problem arise we maintain all rights to resolve it as we see fit. You agree to this by your participation in these auction.

****For this auction all Moderators and Admins with the exception of myself will be allowed to bid..***

I would like to once again Thank Dennis for his generosity and hope that the membership here makes the best of it. These are really nice Discus from a supplier that has not been too common on the forum Piwowarski .. Best of Luck to all of you!

Al

ps,,,

Dennis asked me to post this short clip of the cobalts swimming with the other auction fish the fire reds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-damJ3N8r0&feature=youtu.be

Thanks all!

John_Nicholson
06-08-2016, 02:33 PM
I think these would look great at the NADA show.....so just to get this thing started...

-john

$200

brewmaster15
06-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Thanks John!!!:)

nc0gnet0
06-08-2016, 03:11 PM
I think these would look great at the NADA show.....so just to get this thing started...

-john

$200

They would look better if they were mine.....$225.00

BOBT00LS
06-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Lets make it $300.00

Captcomm
06-08-2016, 03:30 PM
325.00 it is

The Discus Shop
06-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Al it's my pleasure to help the SD family! Let's continue to bid for this great cause!

These are 5.5" adults and possible pair; please know that Alex will not have them available for quite some time especially at this size.

Dennis

Schatz
06-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Possible pair??

Altum Nut
06-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Possible pair??

50/50 chance but I do see some very promising traits of a M/F.

...Ralph

rickztahone
06-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Piwows people, Piwows! If you do not know about this line, please just google it, you will not be disappointed. I swear, if I had somewhere to stick these in and my wife wouldn't kill me for it, I would bid $400 easy on these.

Captain Discus
06-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Hello my name is Tom and I am new to the program, I will bid $500.00

Darcon
06-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Tom, this is the entrance of the dragon really! :)

Phillydubs
06-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Tom,

I do not believe that you meet the criteria at this point for the auction. Al, the owner can chime in...

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Tom,

I do not believe that you meet the criteria at this point for the auction. Al, the owner can chime in...

I think he is ok Phil.
Pat

brewmaster15
06-10-2016, 10:39 AM
HI Guys,

Tom definitely meets the criteria.

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum for at least five days prior to the start of the auction (the auction starts June 8) or have at least 5 posts prior to the start of the contest.. Having registered in April He's good to go,. Thanks for your Generous Bid on these two Piwowarski Discus Tom! :)

Dennis asked me to post this short clip of the cobalts swimming with the other auction fish the fire reds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-damJ3N8r0&feature=youtu.be

Thanks all!

al

Phillydubs
06-10-2016, 10:40 AM
I am sorry I mistook the or for and... That is my mistake, I just didn't want the auction to go off kilter...

Sorry guys my bad...

brewmaster15
06-10-2016, 10:48 AM
I am sorry I mistook the or for and... That is my mistake, I just didn't want the auction to go off kilter...

Sorry guys my bad...
Not a problem at all Phil. Thanks for keeping an eye on it!:)

al

The Discus Shop
06-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Possible pair??

Yes, the taller fish has been occasionally displaying to the rounder fish after daily WC. The potential is there, not proven by any means :)

rickztahone
06-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Just to recap, the highest bid on this auction is currently $500 by Tom!

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to not only get some awesome discus but also to help the forum.

Happy bidding :)

Captain Discus
06-11-2016, 05:42 PM
I think he is ok Phil.
Pat

I understand if I do not qualify.
I work a lot of hours and don't get to the computer much. I have 13 tanks including 6 breading pair and love them always working on my tanks instead of chatting. Sorry! I have chatted with Hans a couple of times in the recent past.What a nice guy.
Tom.

Phillydubs
06-11-2016, 08:00 PM
Sorry tom I misread the rules I didn't want you to think you had a bid in if it couldn't be honored but I see you've been a member for a few months and Al approved. My oversight.

Second Hand Pat
06-11-2016, 09:28 PM
I understand if I do not qualify.
I work a lot of hours and don't get to the computer much. I have 13 tanks including 6 breading pair and love them always working on my tanks instead of chatting. Sorry! I have chatted with Hans a couple of times in the recent past.What a nice guy.
Tom.

Hi Tom, your bid is legit so no worries. If you win these fish you may need to return and allow us to see how they are doing. :p
Pat

Second Hand Pat
06-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Only a couple more days on this auction. Get those bids in. :D
Pat

Second Hand Pat
06-18-2016, 08:35 AM

Tom has the current high bid on these guys. Auction closes tonight and remember the auction includes shipping. :D
Pat

rickztahone
06-18-2016, 12:26 PM
Tom has the current high bid on these guys. Auction closes tonight and remember the auction includes shipping. :D
Pat

Shipping alone can run about $100-$120!

Second Hand Pat
06-18-2016, 08:39 PM
Auction closes at 9:00pm tonight so get any last minute bids in.
Pat

Second Hand Pat
06-18-2016, 09:04 PM

Congrats Tom, you have won these awesome fish. I will pm you shortly.

brewmaster15
06-19-2016, 08:55 AM
Tom, Congratulations on your winning bid! You scored some beautiful cobalts! Thanks to everyone that got in on the bidding as well and Last but definetly not least....thank you Dennis and William for supporting the forum with your generous auctions.

Best always,
Al

The Discus Shop
06-19-2016, 12:21 PM
Hi Tom,

Congratulations and thank you for supporting SD with your winning bid! Have some great news about these Piwowarski Cobalts, they are indeed a confirmed pair!

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac342/drdc1216/Piwow%20Auction%20Cobalts_zps5pfvnfpf.jpg (http://s914.photobucket.com/user/drdc1216/media/Piwow%20Auction%20Cobalts_zps5pfvnfpf.jpg.html)

rickztahone
06-19-2016, 11:33 PM
Wow, what a great deal. Confirmed pair of piwows

Captain Discus
07-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Hello all.
Just an update on the new cobalts. I have had them nearly a week look fantastic, Although still shy and not very hungry. already had a clutch of eggs we will see how far that goes .
Thank you for the kind words and all the information I have gained from reading the posts here on SD.
I wish I had found this years ago. I am looking forward to talking to more people and learning more.
Tom.