PDA

View Full Version : NADA 2016 Banquet and Breakfast

yogi
06-28-2016, 12:44 PM
We need to give the hotel an accurate count for both of these events 3 days before the show. I'm sure we will be able to add a few to the count before each event, but remember I said a few I didn't say a lot. In the last few days several people have added either one or both of these to their registrations. So if your thinking of adding either of these please try to do so by July 4th. Thank you,

Keith Perkins
06-28-2016, 12:57 PM
We have about 80% as many breakfasts and banquets purchased right now as we do registrants, so most people folks will be there. Don't be lonely Saturday morning evening, sign up. :)

Here's the link to the registration page to make it easy on you.
http://discusnada.org/2016NADAdiscus...n-information/

Ardan
06-28-2016, 05:58 PM
I am looking forward to both of them!:p

Ardan

LizStreithorst
06-28-2016, 06:38 PM
thanks for the "head's up". I always register and buy the banquet when I arrive. Not this time. I would put a gun to my head if I were to miss out on the awards banquet.

Willie
06-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Speaking for the more experienced aquarists among us (ahem), what if you forgot what you registered for? How can we find out?

Willie

LizStreithorst
06-28-2016, 08:39 PM
That's cute, Willie. You are an more experienced aquarist than I. I never register so long beforehand that I have time to forget ;)

Larry Bugg
06-28-2016, 08:54 PM
Speaking for the more experienced aquarists among us (ahem), what if you forgot what you registered for? How can we find out?

Willie

Your wish is my command. You have registered for the Show, breakfast and the banquet.

discuspaul
06-28-2016, 08:59 PM
Hey, the last several posts were all by long-time veterans of the forum whom I'm really looking forward to meeting !

Come to think of it, with this being my first NADA show get-together, and it being expected to be the best attended show ever - there are a whole lot of other members I'm also really looking forward to meeting & getting to know.
As Josie said, it's getting exciting. :) :) :) !!!

korbi_doc
06-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Larry, would you check for me pretty please? I think I did register for both, but I'm old & sometimes make stupider mistakes, lol,, tia, Dottie
Your wish is my command. You have registered for the Show, breakfast and the banquet.

Keith Perkins
06-29-2016, 10:28 AM
Larry, would you check for me pretty please? I think I did register for both, but I'm old & sometimes make stupider mistakes, lol,, tia, Dottie

Your all set on everything Dottie.