PDA

View Full Version : Barb's pics from NADA

Disgirl
07-09-2016, 12:02 AM
I wish you could all have been here with us. So sorry Paul and Pat and Eric had to cancel. Hope you can go in 2 years!

I took a few pics today, will let Matt do all the fish pics of course. Here are a few shots of the showroom where the many tanks of fish, vendors, registration table and several tables of raffle items are all in this big room, plenty of space for everything and lots of people. Lots of really good stuff to buy tickets for and hope you win something.

We had a ladies dinner tonight at the hotel restaurant, Harry Carey's, expensive but very good. I include a pic of us.

Following are some pics, and one of my pottery table, with cones and caves. Will try to get some people pics tomorrow. The 3 lady pic is me, Liz and Dottie. Pic 5 is Matt with his camera taking fish pics, and Bobtools with him.

two utes
07-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the insight Barb. That's awesome! Australia is so far away, but hope to make it to one at some stage. Any chance of putting some name to the ladies?

Phillydubs
07-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Thanks for sharing!! Cool Pics!

You brought some top notch pottery along with you! Some amazing designs in there, you truly are an artist!!!

No wonder it was expensive! Look at all those big pieces of seafood!! You only live once!! Enjoy it looks delicious, nice to see you ladies all connecting, very cool sight indeed!!

Mugwump
07-09-2016, 09:03 AM
Great pics....good to see that you gals were having a wonderful time .....we'll see you later this morn'n

discuspaul
07-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the pix, Barb.
Sure wish I was there to chat & get to know you folks.

John_Nicholson
07-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Thanks for posting the pictures Barb. As always it was great seeing you again.

-john

Akili
07-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Nice pictures thanks for sharing

rickztahone
07-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Great pics Barb

Altum Nut
07-12-2016, 04:03 PM
It was a pleasure finally meeting you Barb. Glad we had time to chat and will say you are one sweet person aside from being a very talented potter. Many walked home happy with Discus cones and Plecos caves.
Hope your flight was direct without delays you had coming to Nada.

...Ralph

Ardan
07-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Great meeting you Barb and fabulous items you had for sale! Glad I got in there and bought some before they were all gone:p

Disgirl
07-14-2016, 07:54 AM
I only just now checked this thread I started last week at NADA. Thank you for all the nice comments, it was a pleasure to get to spend time with all of you! And meet some new folks too. I sold all my pottery except for a few round caves I took home in my suitcase. My claim with UPS continues. See you all in 2 years!
Barb

Second Hand Pat
07-14-2016, 08:01 AM
Hi Barb, nice pictures and nice little crowd for ladies nights. Sorry I missed it. :)
Pat