PDA

View Full Version : A Big NADA Thank You!

DiscusLoverJeff
07-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Hello friends,

I would like to thank first and foremost Keith Perkins (CozyKeith to us all) for all his hard work setting up and arranging for NADA to be a great success! Also to John, Larry, Jerry and so many more for their big contributions. And to all the people who brought their prize fish for display for us all to see and judge.

Then the crew that made it all happen with the setup; Wes, Bill, Josh, Amanda and Craig (sorry if I forgot anyone).

And a big thank you to all the speakers, and guests.

Second Hand Pat
07-10-2016, 12:34 PM
A couple of behind the scenes shout outs go to Rick, Toni and Ardan. :D:D Rick for his organization as President of NADA, Toni for working mainly with Keith and others on the show website, banners and other graphics related items and Ardan for his fantastic trophies.
Pat

Second Hand Pat
07-10-2016, 12:36 PM
And one more shout out to Matt for all his photography work and post processing. :D:D
Pat

RogueDiscus
07-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Hello friends,

I would like to thank first and foremost Keith Perkins (CozyKeith to us all) for all his hard work setting up and arranging for NADA to be a great success! Also to John, Larry, Jerry and so many more for their big contributions. And to all the people who brought their prize fish for display for us all to see and judge.

Then the crew that made it all happen with the setup; Wes, Bill, Josh, Amanda and Craig (sorry if I forgot anyone).

++++1

rickztahone
07-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Thanks all who made this happen. Had a blast. Just landed in Los Angeles

Kal-El
07-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Don't forget Brandon, myself, and Alwin lol... Glad we the MWDH were able to come together and make this happen. had to say it was a lot of work to setup and keep up with the WC. At the end of the day it was all worth it as we got to meet and make friends with so many people. Also got some amazing fish. Thank you all for attending and making this NADA the biggest NADA show yet.

Second Hand Pat
07-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Don't forget Brandon, myself, and Alwin lol... Glad we the MWDH were able to come together and make this happen. had to say it was a lot of work to setup and keep up with the WC. At the end of the day it was all worth it as we got to meet and make friends with so many people. Also got some amazing fish. Thank you all for attending and making this NADA the biggest NADA show yet.

Absolutely, you guys rocked :):)
Pat

Kal-El
07-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Thanks all who made this happen. Had a blast. Just landed in Los Angeles

I'm glad I was able to finally meet you.

rickztahone
07-10-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm glad I was able to finally meet you.

Same here. I'm glad I was able to put a lot of names to faces. However, I wish I could have placed more people. Real names alone made it more difficult because I'm used to SD handles

Kal-El
07-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Same here. I'm glad I was able to put a lot of names to faces. However, I wish I could have placed more people. Real names alone made it more difficult because I'm used to SD handles

There were so much to do I didn't even get to go get a drink with you when you guys left to go before the banquet. The next NADA we going to get a few drinks together. At least than, I won't be part of the crew to help with NAD but the people who get to enjoy it... Lol

Saykham

discuspaul
07-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Hello friends,

A superb effort by all - many thanks to everyone involved for their huge contribution to the obvious success of this show.
Sure wish I had been there to enjoy it.

Winnie's Discus
07-10-2016, 06:09 PM
This was the first time I attended and SO glad that I made it. Thanks to NADA and the people who worked hard to make it happen this beautifully. I am delighted to have met so many Discus loving people and finally, shake some of your hands.

I am just curious now if there are any plans to make the slide materials available.

-Jay Ceyhun

Allwin
07-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Banquet full of discus nuts. what else you can ask for,lol.

Enjoyed talking with the real flesh rather than chatting ID's :) Amazing speakers/guests/sponsors/coordinators and of course fishes everywhere, glad to be part of it.

Al/Rick/John/Peter/Ralph/Matt/Ricardo/Dick Au and lot of friends along with our MWDH group, such a treat for fish lovers.

Great show guys.!

rickztahone
07-10-2016, 09:16 PM
It was great to finally meet you in the flesh Allwin

Allwin
07-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Likewise Ricardo, lol

It was great to finally meet you in the flesh Allwin

DiscusLoverJeff
07-11-2016, 06:10 AM
Absolutely, how could I forget all of you, sorry about that, especially Brandon, Saykam and Allwin.

edsye
07-11-2016, 08:06 AM
Attending the NADA show was the best investment I've made for my discus. The information and especially the people I met and talked with are priceless. Thank you to all the people who worked so hard to make this happen.

vandiscus
07-11-2016, 11:02 AM
awesome job everyone! I couldn't make it but I seen so many photos and videos from different members. Thank you. Next time I am coming

rickztahone
07-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Attending the NADA show was the best investment I've made for my discus. The information and especially the people I met and talked with are priceless. Thank you to all the people who worked so hard to make this happen.

It was nice to meet you too Ed :)

LizStreithorst
07-11-2016, 04:42 PM
I loved meeting Brandon. He worked as hard as the others in the club but when we were looking at the fish together we were always arguing which was the better of the two PB's. It was the greatest fun having someone to play pretend judge with. He changed his mind after listening to me and I changed my mind after listening him, but I went back to my original choice after I saw the two fish with fresh eyes. We argued over the thick line class, too. It was a blast.

Bill63SG
07-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Thanks all.I was glad to be a part of it.

John_Nicholson
07-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks to everyone that made it possible. It was a great show. I normally try to introduce myself to any new people that I see but we had so many new people I found myself introducing myself to the same people twice so I just quit...LOL.....I don't know if it was lack of sleep or if I am just losing my mind......but it was a great show.

-john

Ardan
07-12-2016, 06:23 PM
A couple of behind the scenes shout outs go to Rick, Toni and Ardan. :D:D Rick for his organization as President of NADA, Toni for working mainly with Keith and others on the show website, banners and other graphics related items and Ardan for his fantastic trophies.
Pat
Thank you Pat! Wish you could have been there. and yes a big thank you to Toni for her graphics work, it was awesome and really a huge help to implement that work on the trophies and all the other items. Thanks Toni!!!!!:angel:

LizStreithorst
07-12-2016, 06:32 PM
I missed you, Pat. I know that you wanted to be there. Dang life can make things impossible.

Keith Perkins
07-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Toni did amazing things with my ideas, definitely hats off to her. And a few people would say hats off to her for putting up with me, but we know how those people lie. :angel:

Second Hand Pat
07-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Thanks Ardan and Liz, wanted to be there really bad. Took several days to accept that I could not go. :(
Pat