PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this as a start ?

NeiMan
07-13-2016, 05:29 PM
Hiya, hope I can get some opinions on what I'm thinking about doing. I have a 125 gallon ( us ) tank. I was going to go planted but after reading loads in the 'shadows' on here I would rather go with something that works and is easier on both me and the fish !
I would like to go a thin layer of sand and some driftwood / branch's. With larger discus 4-6" and maybe 10 - 12 discus m. Do you think this is a good starting point ?

Thanks
Neil

discuspaul
07-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Yes, so long as you're comfortable (with the knowledge gained here so far) that you can pay the necessary attention to keeping your discus under continuous good water quality & conditions, and that you get your discus stock from a well known source for supplying good quality stock, such as any of the forum's sponsors here.

Best of luck to you, Neill.

rickztahone
07-13-2016, 07:01 PM
Yes, so long as you're comfortable (with the knowledge gained here so far) that you can pay the necessary attention to keeping your discus under continuous good water quality & conditions, and that you get your discus stock from a well known source for supplying good quality stock, such as any of the forum's sponsors here.

Best of luck to you, Neill.

Great advice here by Paul. You should be fine OP.