PDA

View Full Version : Great to meet a really great bunch of people!

Ardan
07-16-2016, 07:32 PM
I must say that the NADA event was a great event and a wonderful time!
Best of all was meeting all of you!:) It really is good to meet all of you in person compared to just meeting you on the forum through a computer;) Through the computer I tried to imagine what you may be like, but in real life, you are even better!:grin:

Ardan

discuspaul
07-16-2016, 08:44 PM
That's what I've always found too, Ardan - people are so much better in person than you might have thought they were.

That's why I'm so pissed for missing NADA 2016 - I also wanted to confirm that meeting people face to face was so much better than through internet communication on a forum, even over many years !

I'm sure it was a fabulous event that I'm so sorry I missed.

LizStreithorst
07-16-2016, 09:01 PM
NADA is as much about the people as it is about the fish.

Second Hand Pat
07-16-2016, 09:27 PM
It still stings that I had to miss the show. Ardan, thanks so much for the coffee mugs. You rock. :D
Pat

Disgirl
07-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Ardan, some of best times I had at NADA were with you and Renee. That meal in the mall with you both was one of the 2 best meals there, and my trip to Josie's with you both was a major highlight. And the mugs are just great! So glad you both could attend, and see you again in 2 years!
Barb

Ardan
07-17-2016, 09:54 AM
It still stings that I had to miss the show. Ardan, thanks so much for the coffee mugs. You rock. :D
Pat

You are welcome for the mugs Pat! Glad you like them and they arrived in good shape!:)

Ardan

Ardan
07-17-2016, 09:56 AM
Ardan, some of best times I had at NADA were with you and Renee. That meal in the mall with you both was one of the 2 best meals there, and my trip to Josie's with you both was a major highlight. And the mugs are just great! So glad you both could attend, and see you again in 2 years!
Barb
Barb,
It sure was great to meet you and to visit with you! Renee and I really enjoyed it.
I put my cone in the discus tank yesterday and I will get pics soon. It is awesome and I really thank you! Really love all the items I bought from you, but the one that I won has a special place:heart1: Thank you!

Ardan

John_Nicholson
07-17-2016, 10:01 AM
Meeting everyone was great. We had lots of new faces this time which made the show new again for all of us old timers. Lets make 2018 even better.

-john