PDA

View Full Version : Kudos MWDA!!!

brewmaster15
07-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Guys,
The NADA2016 show was a great time and alot of it is due to your hard work. Hats off to you for putting together such a great show as the host club for NADA this year. I know it wasn't easy, but you guys really did a great job. My personal thanks to you all as well. It was really a great time for me personally getting to know you all. I will definitely not forgot the hospitality and the good conversations we had late into the nights. You guys are an all around exceptional group of people. I only wish you weren't so far away from CT. I'd love to hang out with you guys again!:evilgrin:

So thanks, not just for your role in this past show, but for your hospitality and the great memories!

al

Trier20
07-17-2016, 12:45 PM
Pleasure meeting you as Al! You're always welcome to join us.

Allwin
07-17-2016, 01:02 PM
I second Brandon, please meeting you Al and enjoyed talking discus. Hope Nada is planned for yearly in near future. With best regards..

-A

Keith Perkins
07-17-2016, 01:32 PM
Thanks Al, and I'd like to echo your thanks. From the rack build weekend to shutting the doors for the last time on Sunday the MWDA gang really stepped it up big time. Some of the NADA folks were an invaluable help planning and executing as well. And let's not forget some of the Simply members who just showed up and did whatever there was to be done. The show surely wouldn't have been what it was without all of you.

Kal-El
07-17-2016, 01:54 PM
Glad everyone who attended enjoy NADA. This wouldn't be a success without everyone that show up. Same to you and everyone from NADA. Looking forward to the next NADA.

Larry Bugg
07-17-2016, 02:31 PM
You guys did an unbelievable job. I've been to all 4 of the NADA Shows and Co-chaired the Atlanta Show and without a doubt this was the biggest and best yet. For those that don't know this Show broke all the records when it come to attendance, registrations, banquet/breakfast and hotel registrations. I can personally tell you how much work goes into one of these Shows and you guys were exceptional!! It was a pleasure working with all of you on the Show.

Discuschill
07-17-2016, 02:35 PM
I want to say how much my husband Bill and I enjoyed our experience at NADA. As newcomers, it was super exciting and fun to see all the discus, and attend the awards banquet especially. We also loved meeting everyone, and found the whole event really great. I look forward to the next one with great anticipation!!

Bill63SG
07-17-2016, 02:36 PM
Pleasure to Finally meet you Al.I belive you owe me a picture of our late night conversations.

Wes
07-17-2016, 02:44 PM
It was great meeting you Al. I thought the NADA convention was about a fish but it is truly about the people- friends, Thank you all.

Second Hand Pat
07-17-2016, 03:10 PM
While I could not make it I have only heard great things about the show so I will offer my congrats to the host group and all who helped make this happen. Well done. :D
Pat

John_Nicholson
07-18-2016, 07:49 AM
I completely agree with Al. Y'all did one hell of a job.

-john