PDA

View Full Version : New discus

Orange Crush
07-31-2016, 07:14 PM
Hi all, some of you may remember that last fall I had a power outage that lasted 4 days resulting in all of my fish dying. I had planned to buy more in a couple of months but at that point my car was 20 years old and I could no longer trust it much. So I bought a new car instead of fish. Then I lost my job because of health problems so I could not afford to buy 6 beautiful discus from Kenny.
However, a few days ago another member on this forum, mi-ko, contacted me because she could no longer keep her discus. I knew her and her husband because he was my Japanese teacher in high school. So now I have 6 beautiful discus most of which are from Kenny. :-)

I will post some pics soon...

Keith Perkins
07-31-2016, 07:46 PM
Was excited to see this thread title from you and even more so after reading the post. Super glad to see how things worked out for you.

Orange Crush
07-31-2016, 08:17 PM

Ryan925
07-31-2016, 08:50 PM
Wow very nice. What is the white striped one?

My fish are also from Kenny.

Second Hand Pat
07-31-2016, 09:19 PM
Nice to see you back in the game OC. :) Hopefully things keep looking up for you.
Pat

Orange Crush
08-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Wow very nice. What is the white striped one?

My fish are also from Kenny.

The discus with stress bars is actually a pale blue color. I am not sure but it might be a cobalt. Maybe someone else could chime in since I am not so great with ID'ing strains.

brewmaster15
08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Hi all, some of you may remember that last fall I had a power outage that lasted 4 days resulting in all of my fish dying. I had planned to buy more in a couple of months but at that point my car was 20 years old and I could no longer trust it much. So I bought a new car instead of fish. Then I lost my job because of health problems so I could not afford to buy 6 beautiful discus from Kenny.
However, a few days ago another member on this forum, mi-ko, contacted me because she could no longer keep her discus. I knew her and her husband because he was my Japanese teacher in high school. So now I have 6 beautiful discus most of which are from Kenny. :-)

I will post some pics soon...

Very Glad it worked out for both you and Mi-ko.:)

Al

Orange Crush
08-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Very Glad it worked out for both you and Mi-ko.:)

Al

Me too, thanks for emailing me!