PDA

View Full Version : How do I post a picture

scrappinjaime
09-23-2016, 01:45 PM
I've searched and I am sure it is some where but I cannot find any instructions on how to load a picture, can some one help? Thank you

Ryan925
09-23-2016, 01:57 PM
Hi Jamie you will see the little photo icon above the text box. 3rd from left. Biggest problem is it only accepts photos under a certain size. I use an app called photo Resizer hd to resize photos so that they will upload.

Look forward to seeing your group from Kenny

RogueDiscus
09-23-2016, 02:48 PM
3rd from the right? I resize by selecting the photo in my computer's finder and then choosing to share it via email. A new email opens with the pic attached, asking me what size I want. I choose medium, then drag the photo from the email to my desktop, and discard the email. The resized photo is then on my desktop to be selected in SD's image selector. Maybe roundabout, but works pretty well for me.

Ryan925
09-23-2016, 03:07 PM
3rd from the right? I resize by selecting the photo in my computer's finder and then choosing to share it via email. A new email opens with the pic attached, asking me what size I want. I choose medium, then drag the photo from the email to my desktop, and discard the email. The resized photo is then on my desktop to be selected in SD's image selector. Maybe roundabout, but works pretty well for me.

On phone anyway. Always on the phone while Macbook sits idle lol

Akili
09-23-2016, 03:14 PM
I've searched and I am sure it is some where but I cannot find any instructions on how to load a picture, can some one help? Thank youTo upload photos on the forum
Use the forum "Insert Image" icon which is third from the right along the top of the reply box. Your images should be less than 2MBs.Step by step Click ...............Image icon Next >from computer Next >select files( Open folder your image is in) Next click on image Next >open next > upload and post ………. hope this helps

RogueDiscus
09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Oh, of course. I hardly ever use my phone other than for phone, text, or pics. Still behind the times. I keep thinking the local community college should offer a class for seniors on how to get the best use out of their phone. I'd offer it myself if I knew what I was doing.

rickztahone
09-23-2016, 11:17 PM
As an alternative, you can create an account with a photo host and simply link the code here. You can do this with flickr.com amongst others