PDA

View Full Version : Thrilled with First online order from Chicago Discus

gordo33
10-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Special thanks to Miranda for helping me feel comfortable placing my first discus order online. I started the process in May with an email asking multiple questions. All were answered promptly and in great detail. Prior to placing my order last week I spoke with Miranda and after our conversation I felt confident to pull the trigger. Out of the box they were active and next day eating like champs. The pictures are a little blurry but the color and shape are amazing. They look just like the pictures on the web site. I'm looking forward to getting these guys in my display tank and in the future ordering more discus.

Pokediscus
10-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Beautiful discus!

Akili
10-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Nice selection, thanks for sharing and good luck.

gordo33
10-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Nice selection, thanks for sharing and good luck.
Thanks

Ardan
10-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Really nice looking discus!
Enjoy!
Chicago discus, Josie and Miranda really do a lot of hard work to maintain a very nice discus house. I had the pleasure of seeing it during the NADA show in Chicago.
Ardan

Chicago Discus
10-06-2016, 08:47 PM
It was a pleasure to help you with your selection of discus. They really look wonderful together as a group. I am sure they are anxious to get into your display tank. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.... Miranda

gordo33
10-06-2016, 10:31 PM
It was a pleasure to help you with your selection of discus. They really look wonderful together as a group. I am sure they are anxious to get into your display tank. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.... Miranda

Thanks, I'm enjoying the changes seen in their behavior. When I walk into the room they swim up to the front of the tank and will eat from my hand. Really looking forward to getting them into the display tank. I will update with pics when they go to their permanent home.
My plan is to eventually have 12-13 total so with this group I'm at nine. Will wait until the new year to make another purchase. I want to monitor the tank for a few months and see how the new and old discus do once together
In the mean time I will be an advocate for you guys
Glenn