PDA

View Full Version : FS Stendker Fry: Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red and Firered x Blue Diamond (.75-2inch)

GVB
10-19-2016, 11:52 PM
Hello all,

After much tender love and care (and work) my fry are ready to sell. I have .75-2inch fry at about 1-2+ months old from a few different batches from a Firered x Blue Diamond cross and a Pigeon Snakeskin x Pigeon Red cross. The fish are in a 200gal tank getting 50% changes of 100gal premade water every day or at least every other day. All breeding fish were raised from 2.5in from Discus Hans so they are Stendker lines. The fish get a morning and night feeding of my homemade beefheart mix (beefheart, shrimp, flakes, etc.) and during the day they get four feedings of various foods including Discus Bio Gold, Hikari Freeze Dried Tubifex, Hex Shield Pellets (as a preventative), Cobalt Discus Flakes, and the Artemia Paste sold by Uncle Sams Discus. I am located in South Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. I was able to get Fedex to give me a deal on shipping so overnight 10am or 8am arrival may cost only $50-90.. depending on which time you would prefer and zip code. I am more than happy to ship or meet somewhere in the Philadelphia area.

Pricing:
The Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red will range from $15-30 based on size.
The Firered x Blue Diamond will range from $10-25 based on size.
Sizes being .75in, 1in, 1.5in, 2in. All of which are fine to ship in my opinion.
If fish get larger as the sale progresses then prices will be adjusted accordingly.

I brought 30 of these fish to the North Jersey Aquarium Society auction this October in which half of my earnings were happily donated to the organization. All of the sizes I brought handled the whole process very well which is why I believe all the sizes I have listed are fine to ship.

I will give back 10% to Simply Discus in gratitude of their services.
(My last sale of adults didn't pan out because of shipping costs but I fixed that for this and future sales so this time around I hope to be able to give back to Simply)

Please feel free to comment here and to PM me if you are interested.

I will try to get better pictures of individual fish but the camera has a tough time focusing on them for some reason.

mbruizer187
10-20-2016, 09:37 AM
For $30 I can buy a true, non-crossed 2.5 inch Stendker right from Hans himself ?:confused:

Davidzil
10-20-2016, 10:43 AM
+1, plus you can always take a picture of a single fish if you try

GVB
10-20-2016, 01:27 PM
For $30 I can buy a true, non-crossed 2.5 inch Stendker right from Hans himself ?:confused:

Then do it lol.
First of all, these fish are bred here in America for whatever that is worth to you.
Second, it takes me a lot of time and effort and money to raise them.
Third, if not interested then no need to comment.

jmf3460
10-20-2016, 01:37 PM
Then do it lol.
First of all, these fish are bred here in America for whatever that is worth to you.
Second, it takes me a lot of time and effort and money to raise them.
Third, if not interested then no need to comment.

Greg, thank you so much for your sell add, and thanks especially for offering to donate 10% back to our wonderful forum. Please everyone lets remain civil and keep in mind that it is at the seller's discretion to sell his/her items at whatever cost he deems warranted.

Good luck with your sale Greg

GVB
10-20-2016, 01:54 PM
Thanks for your kind words Jackyln, and yes... let's be civil, this is supposed to be fun!!

Greg, thank you so much for your sell add, and thanks especially for offering to donate 10% back to our wonderful forum. Please everyone lets remain civil and keep in mind that it is at the seller's discretion to sell his/her items at whatever cost he deems warranted.

Good luck with your sale Greg

Dhavalsp
10-21-2016, 01:17 PM
if you get a chance, please do post pictures of parent fish. GLWS.

GVB
10-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Fire red and blue diamond parents

GVB
10-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Pigeon Red and Pigeon Snake parents

GVB
10-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Feel free to PM me

GVB
10-22-2016, 09:09 PM
+1, plus you can always take a picture of a single fish if you try

Sorry i missed your comment, you can always zoom in on a picture of a single fish if you try

rk2024
11-18-2016, 02:49 PM
Hello all,

After much tender love and care (and work) my fry are ready to sell. I have .75-2inch fry at about 1-2+ months old from a few different batches from a Firered x Blue Diamond cross and a Pigeon Snakeskin x Pigeon Red cross. The fish are in a 200gal tank getting 50% changes of 100gal premade water every day or at least every other day. All breeding fish were raised from 2.5in from Discus Hans so they are Stendker lines. The fish get a morning and night feeding of my homemade beefheart mix (beefheart, shrimp, flakes, etc.) and during the day they get four feedings of various foods including Discus Bio Gold, Hikari Freeze Dried Tubifex, Hex Shield Pellets (as a preventative), Cobalt Discus Flakes, and the Artemia Paste sold by Uncle Sams Discus. I am located in South Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. I was able to get Fedex to give me a deal on shipping so overnight 10am or 8am arrival may cost only $50-90.. depending on which time you would prefer and zip code. I am more than happy to ship or meet somewhere in the Philadelphia area.

Pricing:
The Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red will range from $15-30 based on size.
The Firered x Blue Diamond will range from $10-25 based on size.
Sizes being .75in, 1in, 1.5in, 2in. All of which are fine to ship in my opinion.
If fish get larger as the sale progresses then prices will be adjusted accordingly.

I brought 30 of these fish to the North Jersey Aquarium Society auction this October in which half of my earnings were happily donated to the organization. All of the sizes I brought handled the whole process very well which is why I believe all the sizes I have listed are fine to ship.

I will give back 10% to Simply Discus in gratitude of their services.
(My last sale of adults didn't pan out because of shipping costs but I fixed that for this and future sales so this time around I hope to be able to give back to Simply)

Please feel free to comment here and to PM me if you are interested.

I will try to get better pictures of individual fish but the camera has a tough time focusing on them for some reason.

Do you still have any of these two types available. email me at rk2024@aol.com with size/prices. thanks Ray

Dark2011
12-04-2016, 06:40 PM
I'm interested in the fire red

GVB
12-04-2016, 09:35 PM
I'm interested in the fire red

The fry are now priced at $15,20,25. I may start a fresh thread with new pictures

brewmaster15
12-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Closed per sellers request