PDA

View Full Version : "Spooktacular" ** October ** Auction Compliments of James Perrenod of Discus"R"Us LLC

Second Hand Pat
10-20-2016, 11:40 AM
Hey guys,

We have a "Spooktacular" October auction for SimplyDiscus due to the gracious generosity of James Perrenod of Discus"R"Us LLC. We are auctioning two 5" Albino Blue Diamonds. These guys are lovely with nice red eyes. As an extra bonus James is including Shipping with this auction within the US. Also Al is including 50 grams Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms as a bonus.

Shipping to any where in the USA is included in this auction to any point in the USA. This is not a pair, but who knows, maybe you will get lucky.

James will personally Pick from the tank for the winner!

Rules,Rules, Rules
Auction Rules: Please READ BEFORE BIDDING!!!!

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum prior to the start of the auction . Any bid received from a member not meeting this criteria will be deleted.

2. Bids are to be placed in this Thread. You are bidding on the set of 2pcs 5" Albino Blue Diamond Discus with Shipping in the USA.

3. Canadian members may participate if they can take delivery of the auction fish within the US. Please contact James prior to bidding to ensure a delivery location. Also ensure you are aware of any paperwork required to bring the fish into Canada.

4. Shipping will be included in the Auction so take that into account when you bid.That alone is $100+ value!

5. The auction end on Thursday October 27 at 9:00 PM EDT (eastern daylight time). Any bid time stamped after 9:00 PM is considered null and void. Be wise, Bid early if you want to win and bid generously! Payment is due at Auction end and shall be made through Paypal. Winner will be notified at contest end.

6. We have tried to anticipate all issues and make the rules clear and concise, but should an issue or problem arise we maintain all rights to resolve it as we see fit. You agree to this by your participation in these auction.

****For this auction all Moderators will be allowed to bid..***

I would like to once again Thank James for his generosity and hope that the membership here makes the best of it .. Best of Luck to all of you!

brewmaster15
10-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Thank you again James for doing this for the forum! Its a great gesture of support on your part and I have to say these fish are beautiful! I do not think we have ever had Albino Blue Diamonds for auction before and these ones with their red eyes are stunning!

Thank you JAMES!!!!

al

Discus Junkie
10-20-2016, 12:39 PM
Thanks James for providing these stunning fish! If I win you could include them with my Inkas. :)

Ill start bid at 100

Brandon

brewmaster15
10-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Thanks James for providing these stunning fish! If I win you could include them with my Inkas. :)

Ill start bid at 100

Brandon

Nice Brandon! Thanks for starting it off!!:)

al

jjduen
10-20-2016, 03:02 PM
I bump to $200

Discuschill
10-20-2016, 04:06 PM
We would like to bid $250.00

Kathy

Second Hand Pat
10-20-2016, 04:09 PM
I bump to $200

Kathy

Way to go guys. Keep it coming. :D Remember shipping is included :D
Pat

Phillydubs
10-20-2016, 04:50 PM
Very cool! Great Deal!! Good luck to all!

rickztahone
10-20-2016, 05:09 PM

Kathy

Thanks for the bid Kathy!

Good luck to all.

Very beautiful looking discus.

These grow up to be stunners.

Galvatron
10-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Beautiful fish. Someone's gonna be lucky.

GivensOU
10-20-2016, 06:18 PM
Question, If I buy more fish from Discus R Us, can I get them included in the free shipping?

Also do Goh Eng Khoon's discus do well with Lawrence Soon's discus?

Sorry for all the questions.
Tim

Second Hand Pat
10-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Question, If I buy more fish from Discus R Us, can I get them included in the free shipping?

Tim

Hi Tim, you would need to ask James that question regarding shipping. On the mixing question you would want to do a six week QT on new fish and try the hero fish for another two weeks. If you have more QT question please post them in a separate thread.
Pat

Discus "R" US
10-21-2016, 08:08 AM
Thank you again James for doing this for the forum! Its a great gesture of support on your part and I have to say these fish are beautiful! I do not think we have ever had Albino Blue Diamonds for auction before and these ones with their red eyes are stunning!

Hey Al.

Thank you JAMES!!!!

al

Thank you for the kind words Al. It's the least I can do for a community that supports me. I appreciate what you and Simply have done for our Discus Community. I will continue to support this forum and our community in any way I can.

Hey Brandon.
Ill start bid at 100

Brandon

Hey Brandon.
You can absolutely add them for no Additional Charge to Shipping. Shipping would be Free.

Tim

Absolutely Tim. No worries at all I would be more than happy to include any purchase with the winners for no additional charge. When it comes to mixing any Fish quarantine, quarantine, quarantine, no matter where they come from.

Hi Tim, you would need to ask James that question regarding shipping. On the mixing question you would want to do a six week QT on new fish and try the hero fish for another two weeks. If you have more QT question please post them in a separate thread.
Pat

Great advice Pat.

Discus Junkie
10-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Hey Brandon.
You can absolutely add them for no Additional Charge to Shipping.

Awesome this makes this an even better deal!

Ill Take it to $300

RogueDiscus
10-21-2016, 01:24 PM
Awesome this makes this an even better deal!

Ill Take it to $300

Woo-hoo! Thanks D-J.

Discuschill
10-21-2016, 10:05 PM
I would like to bid $325.00

brewmaster15
10-22-2016, 08:35 AM
I would like to bid $325.00

Thanks Kathy!!!:thumbsup:

camthi609
10-23-2016, 08:44 PM
I would like to bid $350, Thx.

RogueDiscus
10-23-2016, 11:23 PM
I would like to bid $350, Thx.

Thanks camthi609!

brewmaster15
10-24-2016, 04:11 PM
Going great at $350! Thanks!!!

Whose going to win these beautiful fish from James and Discus"R"us? Don't miss out on your chance!

al

Discuschill
10-24-2016, 05:53 PM
Discus Chill would like to bid $375.

Altum Nut
10-24-2016, 08:28 PM
Thanks a million Kathy...$375 :thumbsup: Your not a stranger to quality Discus.

...Ralph

brewmaster15
10-26-2016, 08:31 AM
Down to the wire, not much time left on this auction for two beautiful and not too common fish!:) Remember, this is for SimplyDiscus! These auctions are brought to you by the generosity of sponsors Like James at Discus"R"Us (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?364-Discus-R-Us-LLC-(James-Perrenod)-Ocean-Gate-NJ). They do this to support this community and its important role in the Discus Hobby. Nows a great time for you as members to do the same!:)
Thanks Everyone!
al

Discuschill
10-26-2016, 11:57 AM
Thanks a million Kathy...$375 :thumbsup: Your not a stranger to quality Discus.

...Ralph

Thanks so much Ralph! We are looking forward to possibly getting these beautiful discus.

Best always,
Kathy :)

rickztahone
10-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Everyone please keep in mind that shipping is included in this auction. That is about $100 just on shipping alone being picked up by James. Get your bids in, you don't see these very often and they are beauties.

camthi609
10-27-2016, 01:32 PM
Bump to $400, thx.

RogueDiscus
10-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Bump to $400, thx.

Yay camthi! Thanks again!

Discuschill
10-27-2016, 04:01 PM
Discus Chill bumps to $425.

RogueDiscus
10-27-2016, 04:02 PM
Less than 5 hours!!

brewmaster15
10-27-2016, 05:21 PM

Very cool Kathy! Thanks!
al

Second Hand Pat
10-27-2016, 08:11 PM

Thank you Kathy. :D

Less then an hour to go.

Discuschill
10-27-2016, 08:20 PM
Thank you Kathy. :D

Less then an hour to go.

Thanks, Pat!

Second Hand Pat
10-27-2016, 09:02 PM

Congrats Kathy on winning the auction with a winning bid of $425. I will send you a pm shortly. A huge thanks to James for providing the fish with shipping. Thank you so much James. :D
Pat

RogueDiscus
10-27-2016, 09:11 PM
Thank you Kathy and everyone who bid to support SD, not to mention the great fish! :) And a big thanks to James at Discus"R"Us. I'm a newbie on the SD team, but it's done so much for my enjoyment of the hobby, so I don't mind being a cheerleader!
Steve

Discuschill
10-27-2016, 09:20 PM
I don't mind being a cheerleader either, Steve. We're happy to support Simply, and look forward to our beautiful fish. Thanks to all involved!

Kathy

Altum Nut
10-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Congrats Kathy :thumbsup:
Special thanks again to James at Discus "R" Us.
You, Bill at Discuschill will provide a great home for this new group.

...Ralph

brewmaster15
10-27-2016, 09:54 PM
I don't mind being a cheerleader either, Steve. We're happy to support Simply, and look forward to our beautiful fish. Thanks to all involved!

Kathy

Kathy Congratulations! You have some great fish coming to you and I truly appreciate your Support!:) Hope you get a male and female! I'd love to see fry from them@!

al

ps... Thanks to all our other bidders, your participation helps make these auctions successful and gives you the chance to win some nice fish. Now , I don't want to let the Cat out of the Bag but I do believe James would like to donate another group of fish (different strain) to us for auction very shortly, as in as soon as he has time to take some nice pics....soooooooooOOOOOOOOOO... Stay tuned for details and better luck next time!:o

Discus "R" US
10-30-2016, 11:08 AM
Hey All.

Congratulations to Kathy on the Winning Bid!

I wanted to Thank All who bid on our Auction for our Discus "R" US Albino Platinums. It's Bidding like this that Allows Simply and our Community to Grow. I look forward to helping Simply in anyway possible so we're able to continue to be the # 1 Discus Forum on the Web.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and we are excited to see all the Bids on our Current Simply Auction for Colbalts going on right now.

Many Thanks
James