PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the neighborhood Pete (PAR23)

Second Hand Pat
11-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Join me in welcoming Pete to SD's premier homestead development. The place where everyone has a fish room and a view. :D:D

Welcome Pete and hope you find everything to your liking. Your favorite beverage in the frig and a plug and play fishroom on the first level. Enjoy and holler if you need anything else. :D
Pat

Phillydubs
11-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Very warm welcome toyou!!

brewmaster15
11-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Welcome aboard Peter, and Welcome Back to the Hobby my Friend!!:)

al

RichT
11-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Peter !!!!

rickztahone
11-26-2016, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the neighborhood!

PAR23
11-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it sure feels nice to be back, as if I never left. Many new faces with whom I hope to get to know better and old friends I hope to catch up with. No better time than now to help give back to SD for everything it has offered me. The sale just made it that much easier.
I am in the process of obtaining some stock and will post pics as soon as I get them. Stop by anything and we'll chat over some good brew

warblad79
11-27-2016, 04:09 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it sure feels nice to be back, as if I never left. Many new faces with whom I hope to get to know better and old friends I hope to catch up with. No better time than now to help give back to SD for everything it has offered me. The sale just made it that much easier.
I am in the process of obtaining some stock and will post pics as soon as I get them. Stop by anything and we'll chat over some good brew

Welcome come back! I remember you

PAR23
11-27-2016, 09:22 AM
Welcome come back! I remember you

Thanks so much.......good seeing you.....If I'm not mistaken, you have a gorgeous pair that produce some very nice fry/juvies. Very nice!