PDA

View Full Version : Having problems uploading photos

Koma
02-07-2017, 06:29 PM
I guess I'm not the first one having issues like this, but I'm newbie here and could use some direction.... I cant upload file is either too big or I'n getting some error after about 60sec buffering and trying to upload it to album.

rickztahone
02-07-2017, 06:39 PM
I guess I'm not the first one having issues like this, but I'm newbie here and could use some direction.... I cant upload file is either too big or I'n getting some error after about 60sec buffering and trying to upload it to album.

that is correct, the largest image you can load is a 2mb photo. Edit it so that it is smaller than that or else it will not load it.

Koma
02-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Alright, so the size is the only issue... Thank you for the quick reply!

DYDave82
02-10-2017, 02:28 AM
How does one edit the size. I see all sorts of cropping options but not simply size reduction? Luv to have an answer to this

Filip
02-10-2017, 04:26 AM
How does one edit the size. I see all sorts of cropping options but not simply size reduction? Luv to have an answer to this

Any regular picture-viewer software tool should have an image resize option . The photo manager tool included in a windows office pack have this option .

Akili
02-10-2017, 06:05 AM
How does one edit the size. I see all sorts of cropping options but not simply size reduction? Luv to have an answer to thisYou can use this free online site www.picresize.com

Koma
02-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Thank you, really helpful. I uploaded few bored of resizing and tbh busy reading as much as I can here, writing my questions down so I can jam everything in one tread :P

Akili
02-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Thank you, really helpful. I uploaded few bored of resizing and tbh busy reading as much as I can here, writing my questions down so I can jam everything in one tread :PTry to post your questions in appropriate section of the forum,loading a thread with many different queries is not a good idea in my opinion.

Koma
02-12-2017, 06:55 PM
Noted, ty.