PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

LJSmith
02-16-2017, 06:44 PM
Felt the urge to say thank you. I have learned a ton from these forums over the past weeks. It is certainly a much more enjoyable hobby when you leverage what you learn from the forums.

My discus are happy, I have much less anxiety about fish condition, and the hobby has gotten simpler.

The core of the best advice I see here, is keep it simple, and when in doubt do a water change.

Thanks again to all the members here.

brewmaster15
02-16-2017, 10:38 PM
Thank you Lucas! I am glad that the forum has helped! Thank you also for becoming a Premium Member!:)

Al

Ryan925
02-16-2017, 11:05 PM
Felt the urge to say thank you. I have learned a ton from these forums over the past weeks. It is certainly a much more enjoyable hobby when you leverage what you learn from the forums.

My discus are happy, I have much less anxiety about fish condition, and the hobby has gotten simpler.

The core of the best advice I see here, is keep it simple, and when in doubt do a water change.

Thanks again to all the members here.

Key is to never stop learning. Good luck

Second Hand Pat
02-16-2017, 11:35 PM
Hi Lucas, super happy the forum has helped you. That is what we are here for. :D
Pat

Filip
02-17-2017, 04:36 AM
This kind words of gratitude sure gives us wind in our backs and a motivation to help others Lucas .
Thanks for your compliments and for your participation in the forum future through the premium membership you have purchased .