PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle Beach Discus

gymmom
03-10-2017, 02:06 AM
I am a newby here in this forum and have not yet mastered navigating the site but I want to order from Myrtle Beach Discus and need to know if that is a sound decision. Thanks!

RogueDiscus
03-10-2017, 12:27 PM
I have moved this thread to the Livestock review section.

warblad79
03-14-2017, 01:28 PM
I am a newby here in this forum and have not yet mastered navigating the site but I want to order from Myrtle Beach Discus and need to know if that is a sound decision. Thanks!

Follow them at Facebook and you'll see their stocks and I saw some good reviews about them.

magnoliamaybe
03-14-2017, 09:56 PM
I have not purchased from him yet, but I did have a chance to go there a couple weeks ago. He hosted a meeting for the Grand Strand Aquarists group. I will say that he is Very helpful and had very nice clean set-up. Discus looked good.

dhart9124
10-03-2017, 08:44 AM
I've ordered twice from Jovan, he is awesome, he sends actually pictures of the fish in the tank when you inquire about them, every fish has looked exactly has pic provided. Prices are very fair, with opportunities to always get Grade A and Show Grade Discus. There are a lot of choices, but I buy only from MBD. Thanks guys, keep up the great work.

Surf&turf
10-03-2017, 09:29 AM
I also got my fish from MBD, very health and are doing great.

Yom
10-15-2018, 07:55 AM
Recently ordered from Jovan and MBD and was impressed. Jovan did take actual pics of the fish and even a video of a possible pair for me; which ended up laying 3 days after I got them. Will definitely consider ordering from MBD again. Recommended