PDA

View Full Version : My trip last week to ATM in Las Vegas

Ggz123
08-03-2017, 01:24 PM
I was there on a business trip, but found time to visit ATM (from the show "Tanked" on Animal Planet) and was able to chat with and take pictures of Redneck and Brett. Very neat experience.

Ryan925
08-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Those guys have some serious talent. I have to imagine the tanks they build for "regular" customers are far nicer than the ultra gimmicky stuff they do for the celebs on the show

Phillydubs
08-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Cool pic! It is a cheesy show that seems to just add more cheese and adverts as they go, however, I have a soft spot for them and they do some cool stuff... I think the show often makes the hobby seem "easy" which can hurt the newbie.

I got to go there last year but the place was empty...they were very nice people took us alllll around and were super sweet to me and my wife, but no Brett or Wade or even a redneck.

Ryan925
08-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Cool pic! It is a cheesy show that seems to just add more cheese and adverts as they go, however, I have a soft spot for them and they do some cool stuff... I think the show often makes the hobby seem "easy" which can hurt the newbie.

I got to go there last year but the place was empty...they were very nice people took us alllll around and were super sweet to me and my wife, but no Brett or Wade or even a redneck.

Ya lot of cheese there babygirl

RogueDiscus
08-03-2017, 05:18 PM
OK, I have to admit, I don't know the show, and when I saw the thread title, I thought you either won the jackpot at an ATM, or got burned :)