PDA

View Full Version : german blue ram source?

matt2426
10-28-2017, 05:29 PM
Was wondering if any of you have a good german blue source were to get some good ones thanks

Willie
10-28-2017, 06:14 PM
Best source is Yunite, who sells on Aquabid in the Apistos section. I go directly to his website, GermanBlueRams.com, to get better deals. The fish comes in right at breeding size. If you order multiple fish, he adds extras. Highly recommended.

There are other people on that site that offer electric blue rams, gold rams, balloon rams, hi fins, etc. I would avoid all of them.

Willie

matt2426
10-28-2017, 06:31 PM
Best source is Yunite, who sells on Aquabid in the Apistos section. I go directly to his website, GermanBlueRams.com, to get better deals. The fish comes in right at breeding size. If you order multiple fish, he adds extras. Highly recommended.

There are other people on that site that offer electric blue rams, gold rams, balloon rams, hi fins, etc. I would avoid all of them.

Willie

Ok thank you for that info ill check it out

RogueDiscus
10-28-2017, 07:34 PM
That's where I bought mine too, but you might check with Larry Bugg here. That's his member name.

matt2426
10-28-2017, 07:36 PM
That's where I bought mine too, but you might check with Larry Bugg here. That's his member name.

ok thanks and how do u guys keep them not planning on breeding them should I just keep all males I heard they get aggressive during breeding thanks

Ryan925
10-28-2017, 10:45 PM

Paparyno also I do believe

matt2426
10-29-2017, 09:56 AM
what size group is recommended and what male to female ratio or should I just stick to one sex not trying to breed just have heard they can get aggressive during breeding thanks for any input

Willie
10-29-2017, 11:05 AM
what size group is recommended and what male to female ratio or should I just stick to one sex not trying to breed just have heard they can get aggressive during breeding thanks for any input

These guys are 1.5" long so aggressive breeding behavior is not a problem in a discus tank.

Willie

matt2426
10-29-2017, 12:33 PM
These guys are 1.5" long so aggressive breeding behavior is not a problem in a discus tank.

Willie

Ok thanks so sexing doesn't matter then thanks for the help