PDA

View Full Version : Cucumber...this is cool.

Jenene
02-03-2018, 06:06 PM
Cool as a cucumber... not the salad kind...this is really cool. When I bought this creature I was told they reproduce by dividing. I really hadn't counted on it actually doing that but it did. It turned dark and limp, I was sure it was dying. Then I saw it was pinched in the middle and had an idea of what was going on. After about two days I noticed the split was complete. You could see light between the two sections. The front section colored right back up and the back section is now growing it's own set of branching tentacles. Buy one, get one free! This tank has creatures that do really weird things...

brewmaster15
02-04-2018, 09:42 AM
Jenene that is really cucumber cool! You know it would not do that if your tank was not optimum. Its a testament to the care you give it. Nice job!
al

Jenene
02-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Jenene that is really cucumber cool! You know it would not do that if your tank was not optimum. Its a testament to the care you give it. Nice job!
al

Awe...thanks Al! Still lots to learn but finally finding some balance here. :o

Ryan925
02-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Cool as a cucumber... not the salad kind...this is really cool. When I bought this creature I was told they reproduce by dividing. I really hadn't counted on it actually doing that but it did. It turned dark and limp, I was sure it was dying. Then I saw it was pinched in the middle and had an idea of what was going on. After about two days I noticed the split was complete. You could see light between the two sections. The front section colored right back up and the back section is now growing it's own set of branching tentacles. Buy one, get one free! This tank has creatures that do really weird things...

Very cool. I'm looking forward to getting mine going. I've got my rock curing in a bleach solution right now:)