PDA

View Full Version : Nada raffle!!! Your choice of 6 individual 4" fish from hans

nc0gnet0
04-20-2018, 10:30 AM

The NADA 2018 Show and Convention will soon be upon us and NADA is ramping up on the Raffles. This raffle is made possible by Mr. Discus Hans himself.
First up is one of these gorgeous “Limited Edition” discus key chains. Winner gets to pick either gold or silver. These keys chains are not available for purchase.

The second part of this raffle is the fish. Hans is donating six 4″ fish. That’s right, six Stendker discus…and the Winner gets to pick any strain combination on the chart below.

To check out more pictures please refer to Hans Online store (https://discusfishstore.com) .
The Winner will receive six of these awesome discus plus their choice of either the gold or silver “Limited Edition” discus key chains. Lets not forget your winning raffle ticket includes shipping to your door.
A very special Thanks to Discus Hans for his generous donations to NADA which makes this raffle possible.

This raffle is going to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long to buy your tickets!

NADA is offering up to 300 people the opportunity to win these nice fish.

Shipping to your door is included in the price of your raffle ticket!! Canadian residents may buy tickets for this raffle if they can arrange to pickup the fish within the US.
The raffle is limited to 300 tickets and ends when all tickets are sold or ends on Sunday May 6, 2018 at 10pm E/T. Tickets sell out fast, so don’t wait!

To purchase tickets go here:

http://www.discusnada.org/discus_hans_raffle/

Altum Nut
04-21-2018, 11:41 PM
What a great opportunity to fill my empty tanks so I got my ticket before there all gone.
Very generous donation from Discus Hans USA :thumbsup:

...Ralph

nc0gnet0
04-25-2018, 07:16 PM
only 70 tickets left, don't miss out!

LizStreithorst
04-25-2018, 07:22 PM
I already bought 10. I would love to win but I'm not lucky so spending more on tickets would be like flushing money down the toilette. I hope that I will win them but I know I won't.

nc0gnet0
04-29-2018, 06:29 PM
just three tickets left!

nc0gnet0
04-30-2018, 10:34 PM
Congratulations to Morgan Fralick, Morgan you have one the NADA raffle for 6-4" Stendker discus of your choice from Discus Hans USA, as well as a one of a kind Stendker key-chain!!! Morgan watch your email!! Thanks to everyone for making this raffle a huge success, and a special thanks to Hans for making this raffle possible.

Second Hand Pat
05-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Congrats Morgan and please, if you are a member here do post pics of the fish once you have them. :)
Pat

LizStreithorst
05-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Congrats to you. I would have liked those fish. I bought 10 tickets. I know that I would get good fish from Hansie.