PDA

View Full Version : Its a miracle! Seriously you want this..

brewmaster15
06-06-2018, 04:38 PM
My house has water that eats copper pipes. I get pin hole leaks all the time. Plumbing jobs take some time so I needed something to stop a leak quick and hold it until I could get to it... I used to use metal clamps with gaskets. They worked ok. Then I found a Miracle..."wrap". Its like a silicon tape that is water proof and elastic. It binds to itself tightly. It worked great on copper pipes.. Ive used it on many things since...airline tubes, anything.

Today I was having trouble with an aquaclear filter. It was running but just not drawing water. I figured there must be a leak from a crack. Sure enough the Intake tube was cracked. Finding parts for Aquaclears is not easy.and its expensive... Then I remembered "Miracle Wrap".maybe I could use that?!
Sure enough it worked perfect. No more cracked Tube.Filter works perfect. I swear its a MIRACLE!

If you are someone that recognizes Duct Tape as one of the miracles of the modern world.. you have got to try this stuff. You can get it home depot or lowes or online.

love this stuff!

al

Gabriel13
06-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Handy stuff there.

LizStreithorst
06-06-2018, 05:04 PM
I've used it for pipes under pressure and was blown away that it worked at all. I was just hoping for a patch but it turned out to be a fix.

brady
06-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Al
If your copper pipes are springing small holes it's indicative of acid water.
If this is the case you should install a pretreatment for your well water.
But somehow I think I preaching to the choir.
Jay

brewmaster15
06-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Al
If your copper pipes are springing small holes it's indicative of acid water.
If this is the case you should install a pretreatment for your well water.
But somehow I think I preaching to the choir.
Jay
Yep..but thanks my friend!
al

Altum Nut
06-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Whatever works Al. I've used something similar which was red tape and actually forgot about the repair and still holding on after 7 yrs.

...Ralph