PDA

View Full Version : After NADA cone sale!

Disgirl
07-17-2018, 09:00 PM
I rarely offer my cones on sale but now is the time. I made way too many cones to take to NADA and am short on room to store them all. So I am offering my terra cotta cones with lip as a buy two get one free sale. They are $15 ea. but you can now get 3 for $30. Postage anywhere in the US will be $12. I will lose money on some but am trying to make this simple for all. So, $42 will get you 3 cones with shipping, a real deal. Send me a pm or email and I will give you my paypal account. Thanks!
Barb

rickztahone
07-18-2018, 10:37 AM
What a great deal Barb's! I got to see all of these in person and they are much better in person than they appear through pictures.

Help support your sponsors people and get a good deal at the same time

Disgirl
07-18-2018, 02:22 PM
Thanks Ricardo, it was good to see you at NADA and watch you in action with your camera. I was so tired last night I forgot to post the pic of the cones I have on sale. Here it is, above.
Barb

Second Hand Pat
07-18-2018, 02:48 PM
Count me in too Barb. Sure was great to see you and meet Bill :)
Pat

LizStreithorst
07-18-2018, 02:54 PM
I'm in. I really don't need more cones but who knows, I might in the future. The deal is too good to pass up. Thanks Barb. You're PayPal is on the way.

Disgirl
07-18-2018, 06:34 PM
Thanks Liz! Pat do you need cones?? Not sure what you meant.
Barb

Second Hand Pat
07-18-2018, 06:48 PM
Oops, sorry Barb. I meant the cones. Send me your PayPal via pm please. :)
Pat

two utes
07-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Was great to finally meet you Barb, and thanks for my personalized cone.

Disgirl
07-18-2018, 08:39 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you too Joe! Now I can say I have a friend in Australia.
Barb

discuspaul
07-18-2018, 08:46 PM
It was a pleasure to meet you too Joe! Now I can say I have a friend in Australia.
Barb

Was great to finally meet you Barb, and thanks for my personalized cone.

It was a truly a singular pleasure to finally meet both of you, and I really hope we can get-together in person again !
You Barb, at the next show, and you too, Joe if you arrange to be back in north America for the 2020 show.

I had a most wonderful time having lengthy discussions with the both of you, and would relish doing it again !!!