PDA

View Full Version : I want to share experiences with you

valp
11-21-2018, 09:43 AM
Hallo guys,
I'm an Italian user, and I'm building a new tank for discus. I would like to share experience with you and so I joined the forum.
I had something to comment about anoxic filtration system, I posted two times as reply to other posts, but after linking a site (now I know I couldn't cause forum policy) my posts where probably sent to moderator queue.
At present seems that even post whithout outer links are queued to moderator.
Hope to reach 10 message asap to be out of the bad guys list.....
P.S.
I also can't see any message I'm posting. Not sure even if this message could be seen.
Ah ok, I can see my last post.

Paul Sabucchi
11-21-2018, 10:05 AM
I can vouch for this one! Long time friend from an Italian discus forum (Mondo Discus). Benvenuto fratè (welcome bruv). Probably his interest in kitty litter anoxic filtration stems from his being a geologist. He's been doing his homework and setting up his tank with sump for over a year, time to get some discus in it!

Filip
11-21-2018, 10:11 AM
HI and welcome Valp . Hope you will enjoy this forum too .
There is a monster thread with experiences and links on Anoxic filtration on our forum , so I guess that should be your first stop here on our forum .
As for not being able to post I'm not sure why that happend , but we will check with the Admins .

Second Hand Pat
11-21-2018, 10:29 AM
Hi Valp, I found one post in the moderation queue so you can see it now. :) Also welcome to Simply!!
Pat

Pices
11-21-2018, 01:03 PM
Welcome Valp. Looking forward to seeing your build and insights into anoxic filtration system.
Patty

valp
11-21-2018, 02:22 PM
HI and welcome Valp . Hope you will enjoy this forum too .
There is a monster thread with experiences and links on Anoxic filtration on our forum , so I guess that should be your first stop here on our forum .
As for not being able to post I'm not sure why that happend , but we will check with the Admins .

I already landed in afs monster thread long time ago, much before my presentation here (sorry). The only one "responsible" for my interest in afs is @paul sabucchi who also introduced me to this forum.
I am very grateful to him and to all those who introduced me to a filtration technique I had only vaguely heard about.
Hallo everybody Gianluigi

valp
11-21-2018, 02:31 PM
I can vouch for this one! Long time friend from an Italian discus forum (Mondo Discus). Benvenuto fratè (welcome bruv). Probably his interest in kitty litter anoxic filtration stems from his being a geologist. He's been doing his homework and setting up his tank with sump for over a year, time to get some discus in it!

Yes is about one year I'm planning my new tank, but most of the time was wasted waiting for my cousin to make some carpentry works...... :eek: Now I'm almost done, hardware works are practically finished, and I'm planning the tank layout.
Of course you know the difference between "practically finisched" and "finished", do you ? Thanks for the presentation @paul sabucchi