PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful experience with Kenny’s discuss!

Rafael
02-28-2019, 04:56 PM
Would like to start off by saying Kenny is a great guy he answered every call text and email that I sent him and any question that I had. And I had a lot of questions, his customer service is outstanding just like his selection of discus! We look forward to doing business with him again he’s very knowledgeable and courteous. I highly recommend To anyone looking to start a Discus tank or add to the collection you already have. We look forward to doing business with Kenny again!!:book:

peewee1
02-28-2019, 08:44 PM
Yes, Kenny is the ultimate businessman and a true credit to the discus world. If any company were to seek advice on building a customer service plan they would want to seek out Kenny to teach the class.

Pices
02-28-2019, 09:04 PM
You can’t help but love Kenny! He really sets the bar for customer service, packing, and those quality discus. My only problem is I drool on myself every month when I see his shipment. So many beauties, so few tanks! Arrgghh
Patty

14Discus
02-28-2019, 10:17 PM
You can’t help but love Kenny! He really sets the bar for customer service, packing, and those quality discus. My only problem is I drool on myself every month when I see his shipment. So many beauties, so few tanks! Arrgghh
Patty

Patty, I feel the same way.....spot on.