PDA

View Full Version : A fantastic fish food!

Disgirl
05-16-2019, 07:35 PM
I can finally stop rationing my Al's Freeze Dried Blackworms, from Australia. My new batch just arrived and all my fish; discus, angels, Jack Dempsey, Cherry Shrimp and tiny Endlers love them. Maybe I should put some in my goldfish pond and see how they like them? What a great food! Thanks again Al!
Barb

LizStreithorst
05-16-2019, 07:37 PM
I'll try giving my shrimp tank a piece of a cube and see what happens.

discuspaul
05-16-2019, 08:12 PM
I can finally stop rationing my Al's Freeze Dried Blackworms, from Australia. My new batch just arrived and all my fish; discus, angels, Jack Dempsey, Cherry Shrimp and tiny Endlers love them. Maybe I should put some in my goldfish pond and see how they like them? What a great food! Thanks again Al!
Barb

I feel the same way, Barb - In recent past years, all of the fish I was keeping (all good discus tank-mates), but particularly the discus - just loved Al's freeze-dried Australian Blackworms - you can't ask for a more favored tropical fish menu item !
The way the fish go for them, there's no doubt about their taste appeal.

jmaldo
05-18-2019, 10:02 AM
Al's Freeze Dried Blackworms
The cubes are recommended by many.
Just received my order, just in time for my first Discus expected next week.
Thanks for the review.

danotaylor
05-18-2019, 10:13 AM
Your fish will love em Joe. I have been hand feeding my adult discus deer heart for 6 months. When I put the 1st cube of FDBW's in their tank they took 1 tentative peck, tasted the goodness, and devoured the cube in minutes...

slicksta
05-18-2019, 06:37 PM
Just got my first order of Brewmiester's Australian Black worm cubes and all in my community tank loved it so much that I decided to try it out myself.
You know... They make for an excellent hi protein ramen noodle substitute!

peewee1
05-18-2019, 08:26 PM
I mix the black worms with two or three other dry pellets. The black worms seems to trick the discus into eating the other foods. In this way I don't go through the black worm supply at a slower pace. The freeze dry black worms are the way to go.

danotaylor
05-19-2019, 01:20 AM
Just got my first order of Brewmiester's Australian Black worm cubes and all in my community tank loved it so much that I decided to try it out myself.
You know... They make for an excellent hi protein ramen noodle substitute!
Bahahaha ;)