PDA

View Full Version : Herbal teas against COVID

Moreetta
10-14-2020, 11:33 PM
Are there any herbal teas or herbal supplements that may help prevent or cure COVID-19? or Anything you eat now to boost your immune system?

bluelagoon
10-15-2020, 07:48 AM
Eat good food and plenty of rest; don't get fun down. Wear a mask when around others and stay away from the spreaders who don't. There is no cure or remedy until a vaccine/s is/are developed. Knock on wood, we here in Nova Scotia have no new cases in weeks or since Sept.22. We have strict rules in place and not many bucking the system.

captainandy
10-15-2020, 01:44 PM
Are there any herbal teas or herbal supplements that may help prevent or cure COVID-19? or Anything you eat now to boost your immune system?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I some instances, as in transplant surgery or cancers, there are some cellular factors that can prevent rejection or fight tumor cells.
Nothing else except a billion dollar marketing industry fraud

Moreetta
11-01-2020, 07:42 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
I some instances, as in transplant surgery or cancers, there are some cellular factors that can prevent rejection or fight tumor cells.
Nothing else except a billion dollar marketing industry fraud

I guess so too! Thank you for sharing that.I guess we just need to invest to healthier food and exercise. What fruits do you usually consume which is rich n Vit c and zinc?

peewee1
11-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Daily garlic and pineapple juice will build the immune system.

bluelagoon
11-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Vit D especially, if you don't get out in the sun.

peewee1
11-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Vit D especially, if you don't get out in the sun.

Yes, I have ordered vitamin D last week. Garlic, pineapple juice, vitamin A, and soon D. D because winter is coming and less sun will shine.

Organic Farmer
11-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Might want to try chunga tea.Chunga is a wild mushroom that looks like bark and grows on birch trees in alaska and maine.

jeep
11-02-2020, 11:46 AM
I've used Emergen-C for years. Double dose when I feel a cold coming on and it can pretty much knock the cold out if I catch it early enough. I'm not saying it'll take care of covid, but it sure can't hurt anything, and it taste good...

tacks
11-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Were a mask ed