PDA

View Full Version : Fall raffle

nc0gnet0
11-01-2020, 12:24 AM

Since we are all still dealing with COVID wouldn’t a couple nice discus help cheer you or your favorite discus addict up? NADA is proud to introduce Tyrone Gillespie who wanted to take his discus hobby to a new level and started Discus Direct. Tyrone prefers to be called Gill, he has served 20 years as Marine and also is a sponsor on the SimplyDiscus forum.

Gill has kindly donated two 4.5 to 5 inch Blue-Faced Brown discus. Check out the pictures of these lovely discus below.
So time to treat yourself or your favorite discus nut to a couple tickets and win these nice discus donated by Gill of Discus Direct. Remember that for the cost of a $5 ticket these fish could be yours. Shipping is included right to your door. Remember all proceeds help us host the 2022 NADA Discus Show!!

To buy your tickets go here:
https://www.discusnada.org/fall_announcement/?fbclid=IwAR1gQozAPyp_mwA2ByGyJxnrIxXxP4sdfQWvp-Z6z4-kjTwQ9EtSuoLao0I

Check Gill out at his website

https://www.discusdirectonline.com/ .

A very special Thanks to Gill for his generous donation to NADA which makes this raffle possible. This raffle is going to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long to buy your tickets! NADA is offering up to 150 people the opportunity to win these nice fish. Shipping to your door is included in the price of your raffle ticket!!

The raffle is limited to 150 tickets and ends when all tickets are sold or ends on Sunday November 8, 2020 at 10pm E/T. Tickets sell out fast, so don’t wait!

seanyuki
11-01-2020, 12:56 AM
Hi Rick......May I have yr permission to share this on Discus Inside Out Facebook Page, Canadian discus fish breeders Facebook page and DISCUS CANADA Facebook Page.

Cheers
Francis

nc0gnet0
11-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Hi Rick......May I have yr permission to share this on Discus Inside Out Facebook Page, Canadian discus fish breeders Facebook page and DISCUS CANADA Facebook Page.

Cheers
Francis

Yes, absolutely, but with FB's policy changes I ask you to please ask the administrators of these pages before you share them to their group.

seanyuki
11-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Thanks Rick and will ask the administrators from those Facebook pages.

nc0gnet0
11-16-2020, 12:23 AM
Congratulations to Thomas Jetzer, Thomas you have won the nada raffle of the fish generously donated by Gill!! Thomas watch your email!!