PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Discus - Awesome!

ptgb
01-04-2021, 01:30 AM
I ordered 5 discus from Dennis a few days ago. I live across Ohio from him (he: Toledo area/me: Youngtown area) about 150 miles. When I first spoke to him, I was planning on picking them up.

I decided a few days later, to just have them shipped and placed my order. Imagine my surprise when he emailed and offered to personally drive them across Ohio and DELIVER THEM!!! He said it would be better then shipping them and stressing them!

I was so impressed with this offer that we decided to meet halfway (west Cleveland suburbs). The fish are very healthy, unstressed, colorful, and settled in very quickly in my quarantine tank.

Just want to tell everyone how impressed I am with Dennis' customer care and his discus.

If you are looking for quality fish... Dennis Discus is the place to shop.

danotaylor
01-04-2021, 03:12 AM
Dennis is amazing to work with. I had a similarly fabulous experience buying from him as well. What strains did you buy from his latest shipment? Please post pics or a vid when you can :thumbsup:

ptgb
01-04-2021, 11:52 AM
Finally figured out video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIFGYJSL5w&feature=youtu.be

famtsberg
01-04-2021, 12:23 PM
very nice fish

danotaylor
01-04-2021, 08:57 PM
They look excellent mate. Good job getting the vid up as well :thumbsup:

Dennis' Discus Fish
01-05-2021, 10:07 PM
I ordered 5 discus from Dennis a few days ago. I live across Ohio from him (he: Toledo area/me: Youngtown area) about 150 miles. When I first spoke to him, I was planning on picking them up.

I decided a few days later, to just have them shipped and placed my order. Imagine my surprise when he emailed and offered to personally drive them across Ohio and DELIVER THEM!!! He said it would be better then shipping them and stressing them!

I was so impressed with this offer that we decided to meet halfway (west Cleveland suburbs). The fish are very healthy, unstressed, colorful, and settled in very quickly in my quarantine tank.

Just want to tell everyone how impressed I am with Dennis' customer care and his discus.

If you are looking for quality fish... Dennis Discus is the place to shop.

Thank you for your feedback and for your business, Pete.
Enjoy your new discus selection. :)

Dennis' Discus Fish
01-05-2021, 10:08 PM
very nice fish

Thank you for your comment, Fritz.

jeep
01-06-2021, 11:53 AM
That's what I call customer service!! Nice offer Dennis!!

peewee1
01-06-2021, 12:04 PM
customer service above and beyond, Dennis!

Dennis' Discus Fish
01-07-2021, 10:06 PM
That's what I call customer service!! Nice offer Dennis!!

Thank you, Brian. After all, the health of the discus is the most important thing and I feel that retailers need to do everything they can in order to eliminate stress on the discus from shipping.

Dennis' Discus Fish
01-07-2021, 10:08 PM
customer service above and beyond, Dennis!

Thank you, peewee1! Appreciate your comment!

ptgb
01-20-2021, 09:45 PM
UPDATE -

The discus have been in quarantine for three weeks. All is going great. IN FACT, one of them (I believe one of the Royal Red) laid eggs on the filter intake!

Talk about quality Discus.

Thanks again Dennis.

Dennis' Discus Fish
01-24-2021, 10:16 PM
UPDATE -

The discus have been in quarantine for three weeks. All is going great. IN FACT, one of them (I believe one of the Royal Red) laid eggs on the filter intake!

Talk about quality Discus.

Thanks again Dennis.

You are very welcome, Pete!

Thank you for the update and congratulations :)