PDA

View Full Version : My Discus website

04-22-2002, 01:37 AM
Hello people!
A guy by the name of Tony referred me to this new forum! Its kinda cool here! Nice layout compared to the other forums.

I like this webboard software YaBB. Have it at my website, but not too popular with my visitors hehe!

I am here to share my website with you Discus people! :)  Btw I just added a whole new section of the recent National Discus Competition in Singapore.
Hope you like it!  

Sam

Discus'O'Zest
http://www.zestweb.com/

mench
04-22-2002, 02:22 AM
Sam,great web site.I really enjoyed the pics from the Singapore show.Man those spotted fish were something to see.Keep up the great site.

Mench

taybelZ
04-22-2002, 03:11 AM
nice site.
teh convertors and charts are definately useful.

04-22-2002, 04:10 AM
Im glad you found your way here Sam ;D you have a great website, I just thought everyone here would like to see it.....

Tony

brewmaster15
04-22-2002, 04:44 AM
Welcome Sam,
  Glad you like our site. It is great to have you here visiting. Please come back often.

I really enjoyed going thru  your site.  keep up the great work. If you get a chance , consider adding  yourself , and website info to our boards member section  at...

http://www.simplydiscus.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=links

Take care,
al

ps Tony... Thanks  :)

Ryan
04-22-2002, 04:50 AM
Sam,

WOW! I was browsing your pictures (discus people love to see everyone elses' fish) and came across your Heckles! They are wonderful. I love the dark stripes. How long have you had them, and how big are they? Very nice!

I'm checking out your charts and converters now.. useful for people like me who know very little about conversions of any kind!

Ryan

DarkDiscus
04-22-2002, 05:18 AM
Sam,

Welcome aboard.  It's always nice to see quality discus folks show up!  I remember seeing your website when I was searching around in my pre-discus days.  It was very good.  Enjoy the site!

John

SLY
04-22-2002, 07:53 AM
hehe sam nice to see you around..guess exams are over? ;D

Carol_Roberts
04-22-2002, 11:39 AM
Hi Sam: :wave:

Welcome to SimplyDiscus :sunshine:

I went through your sites when you posted on DPH last year and just commented on the new show pictures on DIP.  I was very impressed with your pictures.  It looks as if the discus posed for you. Thank you for sharing your photos of these top Asian discus.  Come back and visit us often.

Carol :heart1:

04-22-2002, 12:20 PM
Great Site Sam!
Love the Pics
cary Gld!

Don_Lee
04-22-2002, 01:50 PM
Wow, lots of nice discus there.  Well done website Sam, hope you will pop in often.  I have found this board to be very friendly and helpful, lots of discus knowledge around these parts.

Don

04-22-2002, 09:21 PM
Yo people!
:DWhoa kao, what a great response from this forum!

Yeah, many people have told me aboutt he conversion charts and they love it. It has helped me so I intend to share it with everyone!

Brewmaster: Yup glad for the invitation to add my link. I did just that! Thanks!  :P

Ryan Smith: My Heckels have been with me for a year and a half now. They are wild Discus and are a pair. But I have problems spawning them. The water is just not right. They are about 4 inches from head to base of tail.

SLY: Nope, exams are not over  :-[ But it's gonna be over soon. I just wanna take some time off to relax. So I went to update my website.

Carol_Roberts: Hehe! Yeah the Discus were  very healthy. Most of them I saw. Anyway I spent most of my time taking photos and not observing them LOL! I realised it after I left the place ahhaha!

Thanks again for all your warm support and praises!!!
Love ya people!

BTW this board is based om the US?

Sam

SLY
04-22-2002, 11:40 PM
Yes sam it's base in the US and are maintain by Ryan and Al. If you want a local one..go to aquarealms.com hehe

Anyway this forum is pretty good with all the experts around here. So stay tune.

samchng
04-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Ohhh...ok guessed so.

Aquarealm not as good as this place lah SLY.

Anyway I'll check out Aquarealm. Been there once.
A long time ago.

Sam

SLY
04-23-2002, 02:18 AM
Now that I'm the administrator of the board and discus board..it's different now:)

Btw Brewmaster15 is also 1 of the mod there. hehe

Pick
04-23-2002, 05:55 AM
Sam,

Well done website.  I'm with Ryan on those heckels - sweeeeet!

TC

amirnezhad
02-27-2003, 08:13 PM
Hi,

You have nice site, good job :)

carman
02-28-2003, 09:21 PM
ok, another discus site. ;)

carman

BLUEKNIGHT
03-03-2003, 12:48 PM
Hey sam nice site. Also Ryan i think his heckels are the willischwartzi heckels. I have never seen other types with a thick bar like that.