PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh, PA USA

Lynn
08-21-2002, 01:01 AM
Hey!

Anyone in southwest PA or surrounding tri-state into discus or plants, drop me a line!
Wouldn't mind chatting or sharing shipping! ;D
Lynn

hunterbeav
09-18-2002, 11:57 PM
Hi Lynn My wife and I live about 1 hr from you. We live near Youngstown Ohio. Were pretty new to discus but have gone full force into it lol. We have 2 75's and 2 29's full of discus teeehhheeeeeee. Some are getting pretty big got them all as small babies lol 1 to 1 1/2 inchs now some are 3 1/2 to 6 1/2 inches in length. We have Red turks, Oriential leopords, Leopard ss's, and Blue ss's. :)

Steeler Discus
01-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Lynn, I am from Pittsburgh (South Hills). Would love to chat and share some shipping .I just got a nice shipment in from Sunrise Tropical in San Fran (shipping was $90.00!). Let me know the bet way for us to contact each other. I also get some Discus from Wet Pets (great palce and people). Hope to hear from you.

JIM

law15
01-08-2003, 02:24 PM
Hi Lynn,
My wife and I live in Upper St Clair, PA and I started my first discus tank several months ago. I got my fish @ wet pets and really appreciated Brian's advice. My 8 "babies" are doing great, eating like pigs and I really enjoy them. I have them in a 110Gal planted tank and they have become my special project
LAW