PDA

View Full Version : Kalamazoo, Michigan

RAWesolowski
10-31-2002, 08:27 PM
Southwet Michigan Aquarium Society meets the 1st Friday of each month at Kalamazoo Valley Community College on O Street. Meetings start at 08:00 PM and end with an auction of plants and fish. Expressway exit from I-94 is Exit 72, 9th Street/Oshtemo. Annual dues are $10.

Members run the gamut from newbies through experienced breeders, many of whom have been published in TFH and other magazines. Anyone who has an interest is invited to attend.

Gnome
01-27-2003, 05:40 AM
I'm here at East Lansing, quite close though, but too bad I have work & class on every Friday :-[

RAWesolowski
01-28-2003, 02:21 AM
Gnome,

You might want to take a peek at our March meeting. Cary is scheduled to be our speaker!

Gnome
01-28-2003, 06:55 AM
Gnome,

You might want to take a peek at our March meeting. Cary is scheduled to be our speaker!

Lemme see my calendar,
hmmm I think it will be a spring break on the first Friday of March!..well isn't that nice..Now the problem is to get the Transportation...I'll see if there is somebody who would be kind enough to drive me there :wave:....

RAWesolowski
01-28-2003, 10:08 PM
Hope to see you!

Gnome
01-31-2003, 09:05 PM
Gnome,

Hi RAWesolowski,
will cary_GLD get his discus (breeding pair? or single?) to be auctioned there?
and is there any discus breeder there that will sell his or auction their discus (Pair or single perhaps?)

RAWesolowski
02-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Gnome,

I recently confirmed Cary's visit. Need to firm up his presentation. I'm not sure if Cary is bringing any bonuses but we have a couple of breeders that you may want to visit if you're going to be in the area. Let me know and I'll give you points of contact. Stay tuned for a new post of the general discussion board and here.