PDA

View Full Version : Buying Discus From Jeffery Doty

OEG
11-01-2002, 04:43 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how great it was to deal with Jeff Doty, I just purchased 8 babies from him which are a mix between a BDand what seems to be a wild looking fish maybe an F1 of something. Jeff is very knowledgable and very nice overall, he shipped Delta Dash and all looked great no leaks no waterless bags and all these guys were trippled baged and sent with heat packs. I would really like to thank jeff and i hope to do more buisness with him in the future.
thanks Jeff
Oscar :thumbsup:
PS
Jeff they are all doing very well and are getting bigger as we speak.

John_Nicholson
11-01-2002, 06:32 PM
I can't believe that you would do business with that crook......JUST kidding folks I have a shipment coming in on Saturday from Jeff. Mine are heckle crosses. He's a great guy and has great fish. I know that the ones you got will grow up to be great fish.

-john

fcdiscus
11-01-2002, 07:17 PM
I have not received fish from Jeff yet, but somehow I know I will eventually. He has all my confidence! :D Frank

Ryan
11-01-2002, 07:27 PM
Over the past year, Jeff has taken very good care of me. He's an all-around great guy with an eye for quality and a knack for raising great fish. I'd be a poor man (with no tank space left) if I could have everything I wanted from Jeff. Bolivian Rams, Uaru, discus, angelfish... I think I wanna move in with him. LOL.

Ryan

April
11-01-2002, 11:44 PM
LOL ryan...you want to move in with everybody. me, jeff, cary,...mike...who else you moving in with?
maybe you can rotate.

Ryan
11-02-2002, 01:41 AM
It's good to have a network of friends.. that way when one of you kicks me out, I can just pack up my bags and move on. I'd like to take a roadtrip across America, and also hit parts of Canada along the way. So I guess the logical choice would be to fly out west, start there, and work my way back east toward home. What do you think? :P ;D

Ryan

Jeffery_Doty
11-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Oscar,

Thanks so much for the nice feedback! It was really great working with you, if only all folks who buy fish were as kind as you!

Everyone, thanks also for the nice comments. It sure makes me feel good, and like I am doing something right.

Ryan, come on out! You're bringing the discus with you, right?! ;D ;D

Jeff
Oregon

OEG
11-02-2002, 01:10 PM
Jeff, its been my Pleasure. Keep me informed as to what you have coming up. I can never have to many Discus.
Oscar

slicksta
11-02-2002, 04:44 PM
Well `Oscar.....

where's the pics.....

John

OEG
11-03-2002, 12:01 AM
Slick,
I only have pics of my others but am working on pics of those little guys.
Look in the photo Gallery and give me all you have buddy.
Oscar

OEG
11-03-2002, 12:02 AM
Slick i just gave you some ammo right there, sorry about the rotation.
Oscar

Ryan
11-03-2002, 01:24 AM
Oscar,

I can rotate the pic for you if you want.

Ryan

OEG
11-03-2002, 01:53 AM
hi Ryan,
if you could do that i sure would apreciate it
thank you
OEG

Ryan
11-03-2002, 02:08 AM
Hey Oscar, hit refresh... should be upright now :)

Ryan

slicksta
11-03-2002, 10:59 AM
Oscar..
Nice.....no ammo fired here....
I have some basic, real easy to use photo editing software that I have extra copies of if you like....
You can resize, both density and physical, rotate, flip, perspective,lighting, color, paint on to it, save to multiple file formats and add text and lots more and it is real easy to use. It's a small program and runs well, used it on 95--- XP and everything in between....
let me know if you would like a copy

John:bandana:

korbi_doc
11-10-2002, 09:07 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: As soon as I get my camera, pics of my Bolivian Ram babies will be posted. Thanks Jeff, they're growing like weeds, getting color, stripes, lookin' good. Can't wait to put 'em in with the discus. Dottie :o :o :o

bigdogtd
11-15-2002, 03:34 PM
Does Jeffery have an email address or a web site? With all this great feedback I'd like to look at getting some fish to stock my new 135 gl tank. It's kinda lonely in there for me pair of little blue Rams.

Thanks

Jeffery_Doty
11-15-2002, 04:59 PM
BigDog.

I do!

jkdoty.family@verizon.net

www.southamericancichlids.com

What kinds of fish are you looking for?

Jeff
Oregon