PDA

View Full Version : Many discus of all sizes for sale

11-12-2002, 06:16 PM
Hello,
Well its happened, ive burned out. I will be selling of much of my stock. I will only be keeping 4 or 5 pairs and a few growouts out of 250 or so discus.
For sale will be 1.75 inchers up to 6 inch fish. Most are very nice fish, some of the fry are not perfect, but still a good quality at there size or i would of culled them before.
The reds are not for sale, but most all other fish on my website are. Take a look and give me a call to see what we can work out. www.fullmoondiscus.com
All fish are going to go somewhat cheap, but not free so if you are serious about some good quality discus, give me a call at 920-405-0881.
Thanks, Matt

11-13-2002, 05:14 AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

brewmaster15
11-13-2002, 12:04 PM
WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Matt, you can't burn out. That would mean less updates to your website, and I use that as motivation to update mine ??? :'(

But I may have to call you on those blue diamonds!
;) ;D

-al

chuck
11-13-2002, 02:25 PM
sorry to hear it.. :(
u have some really nice fish, I see you have Marlboro's but what are the other reds, San Merah's??
chuck

11-13-2002, 04:59 PM
Hello all, im not quiting, just cutting down to more of just a hobbiests level, not a total compulsive level. LOL. I need some free time in my life and with 18 tanks full of discus, its getting hard to find any free time.
The Blue Diamonds are gone Brew sorry.
What i have left are some nice 2 inch range fry from 2 different pigeon pairs.( both on website, not mixed pair) 15 dollars each, lots of 20 or more 10 dollars each. 80 or so left. Some turk fry 2.5 to 3 inch range for 20 each, 20 or more 15 each, 40 or so left,and some golden fry at about 2.5 inch 15 each.20 left
Larger fish left are some of Carys white diamond x tangerines 2 at 4 inches( not great quality but ok) and 2 at 5 inches, very nice high quality.( I BLAME MYSELF FOR THERE SIZE, NOT CARY, I LOVE THE MAN AS A BROTHER) The group must go together for 200 for all 4.
A few odds and ends left over, but call for info and a few pairs that i will sell as 2 fish together only. Not as proven pairs. Just because they spawned for me does not mean they will for you and i wont put up with that headache.
Thanks for all the responces and calls.
Ill still be into discus, so no worries, im just going to slow down a little and see if i still can have a life and a hobby too.
Take care, Matt

11-13-2002, 05:03 PM
Pic is of tangerine x panda. Pic was taken last night
1.75 inch in size

11-13-2002, 05:04 PM
pigeon line. Male is spotted.
2 inchers

11-13-2002, 05:04 PM
A few of the turks and goldens.

brewmaster15
11-13-2002, 05:12 PM
Thank God! :)

Bummer on the Blue Diamonds.. I needed those! :)

-al

Denny
11-13-2002, 08:50 PM
matt,

i sent you a message

denny

Carol_Roberts
11-13-2002, 09:19 PM
Hi Matt:
You've collected some exceptional discus over the years. This will be an opportunity for folks here to get some really nice discus at a really nice price. I've sent you an IM too.
Carol :heart1:

11-13-2002, 11:51 PM
The whites are sold, sorry Carol. I will get back to everyone else tomorrow with whats left. All adults are spoken for now, but i have a few fry from all spawns except for the goldens.
Thanks everyone.
Matt

April
11-14-2002, 01:10 AM
heh matt...i have a few that look golden that i got from you....are they? they are very nice looikin fish.
and all mine have grown extremely fast.
i say run and get his pigeons and babies everyone...they are very healthy round fishies. ;D

juanita
11-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Hello Matt,

Hi, my name is Juanita. I am interested in buying some Discus,
if you still have some for sale. You really have some great prices. It's been a dream of mine to own some of these eautiful fish. They will have a wonderful home to go to. If you could e-mail me I would appreciate it. My e-mail is juanitagarzaswak@sbcglobal.net Could you also let me know which ones you have left. I am interested in Neon Blue, Pigeon, Real Bright Red. Real colorful ones. If the price is cheaper, I will take the babies. As long as the color is good quality. I am trying mmy best to make my take look colorful.

I currently have Angel Fish and they are so happy inside their home. :) I really take care of my fish. I change a gallon of water everyday. They eat nothing but shrimp & blood worms. They are very picky eaters. And the tank is full of beautiful plants. If you have any other suggestions on other foods, I would love to hear them. Please ee-mail me back with a response.

Thank You for your time
Juanita

Jason
11-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Juanita I'm sorry but this thread is almost 3 years old, those fish are long gone. 11-12-2002 10:16 PM you can see the date at the top of the thread.

juanita
11-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Matt,

So, I guess this means you don't sell Discus anymore.
Mmmm... Would you know anyone who sells to the Chicago area?
The prices that you were selling the Discus for were phenomenal.
I am really interested in buying some but I don't want to spend so much money for them. I would love to see how they would adapt to my tank. My Angels keep growing bigger & bigger every couple of weeks.

Greg Richardson
11-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Juanita. Looks like Butch is in Chicago............

http://www.frappr.com/simplydiscusaddicts