PDA

View Full Version : SUNRISE TROPICALS,AQUABID,& COWARDS..

karmann
11-13-2002, 11:11 AM
Has anyone ever had this happen to them???
I recently placed a couple bids on aquabid, w\ sunrise .
Today @ my business, I had a coward from Tenn. call me & warned me to not bid, He,err(she) said I was running the bids up, and screwing him/(her)out of some good fish.
I thought that the purpose of an auction was to allow competive bidding on items up for bid?silly me.
I also thought that if you bid a substantial amt. that the bid only increases the amt. to cover the bid increment?
I would like to inform the COWARD that called me, If they need some good fish & can't afford the prices on aquabid, that I would be happy to give them some really nice discus.
I have some extras, & I don't want them to have to do with out. If they will cover the shipping charges, or better yet, give me the shipping address, & I'll drop them off, I've got a trip that way soon to pick up a trk.
5teve

11-13-2002, 11:49 AM
Hey,
I can definately see that happening, as it has on E-bay several times with me. The sad thing is, that person that called you is probably not on this forum because i feel only the true Discus-lovers at heart are here and the other boards have all the fighting etc. Sorry you had to have an unfortunate experience.
Brad

Jeff
11-13-2002, 12:04 PM
Hey thats too bad. If they want it let them pay for it. Some people just want to hang out for the bargains.

jklnbrg
11-13-2002, 12:05 PM
Some people expect that others should take care of them, including let them win. can you imagine being that person? "I'm entitled so give it to meeeeeee" (insert VERY whiney voice).

Wait!!! Since you don't know who called, and since it could have been anyone, if you don't find them you can give meeeeee free stuff! (insert VERY whiney voice). ;D

dm
11-13-2002, 12:12 PM
I just can't understand what people are thinking sometimes.

11-13-2002, 12:13 PM
hmmm another sticky subject is brewing.... I can see....

RandalB
11-13-2002, 12:16 PM
Unreal.

If they want it they have to fight for it. If they don't too bad.

That sure does take a lot of nerve to call someone to complain about bidding on something though.

RandalB

karmann
11-13-2002, 12:20 PM
I would also like to infom everyone that , Tony Peng,@ Sunrise, added a caption to one of his auction fish, telling everyone else not to bid anymore, that he would sell to "them" direct, he informed them to let me win.That I was high bidder, as much as I'm glad that he thinks so highly of me , that he want me to win his auction, I'm afraid that some would consider this a form of (PRICE FIXING)? What ever happened to , Its a free country? It's a real shame that a few indivudials ruin everything good, Here is a good service(aquabid) & you have a few arrogant people that think they can manupilate the general public(hobbiest) for personal gain.
I might also add that Tony must have a bad taste in his mouth from the last time he committed fraud with me, I guess he just dosen't want to sell to me, I must not be as stupid as his other customers? I thought that when you Bid on a discus(several) and were told that it was the actual pic, that was what you were to receive? If it looks like a healthy discus, swims like a healthy discus, ect, it should be a healthy discus.
After my last experience with Tony Peng, It must have gotten to his concience, he started making right with others he had Ripped Off, I guess that only lasted a while.
Well see, If he ships me the fish on auction, I'll post pics and experences, If I'm wrong about any of the above, I'll be the first to admit it.
Thanks Steve

11-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Karmann or Steve here's feedback you left for Tony at Sunrise
Karmann (13/15) Mon Dec 24 17:18:26 2001 fwdiscus1007704645
Negative:Dishonest,Conman, belongs in jail

Here's feedback Chobpa, who sells fish through Sunrise left for you
Chobpa (38/38) Sat May 4 22:01:36 2002 fwdiscus1017972787
Negative:Karmann didnt honor his bid-no paymt

Karmann, or Steve you have a history of trouble with Sunrise and Chobpa. You are running up the bids on their fish and I don't believe you have any intention of paying for those fish. Don't ruin Aquabid for others. If you have a problem with them, deal with them.

See guys, there's always two sides to the pancake no matter how thin you fry it.

DarkDiscus
11-13-2002, 12:35 PM
And at this point we are going to lock this thread until Al has time to review it.

John