PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to board.

karmann
11-13-2002, 01:26 PM
I would like to appologize to the board, I don't participate here much,(usually just read) and when the person called me and told to quit bidding an aquabid, it really peeed me off.
again , I want to apology, this is not the place.
Thanks Steve

11-13-2002, 01:39 PM
Karmann,
Let me be the first to commend you for this thread.
I will not go into the dilly dally, just let you know you can be heard. But not in the way you came off. We at Simply all love Discus. Bottom line.... and are not here to bash one another or test ones intelligence (lemme tell you I have none compared to most of the rest). The Moderators just do not have the time to be the "Peace keepers", and I personally can relate. That is the main reason why I pointed you to the Bullring. That is probably the one place where anything goes.. Please believe I did not mean to dis your frustrations, but as a long time lurker myself I know where and where not it will be tolerated.
I do hope you understand. :) :) :)

Julz

brewmaster15
11-13-2002, 04:19 PM
Hi Karmann,
No probelmo! :) I can understand the frustration, and for what its worth... would have been equally PO'd.

Thanks for taking the time to apologize. :)

-al

11-13-2002, 04:27 PM
Just think how PO'd you'd be Brew if he was running up the price on your auctions just so others couldn't bid. He isn't bidding seriously on Tony's fish. He's harrassing him.

brewmaster15
11-13-2002, 04:31 PM
Okay edibill,

No probelmo! I can understand the frustration, and for what its worth... would have been equally PO'd. ;) ;D

There I'd be Po'd if someone called me over a bid, and Po'd over if someone was running one up intentionally, and finally I'd be PO'd if I let myself bid on aquabid! ;) ;D

-al