PDA

View Full Version : A BIG WELCOME TO OUR NEW MODS-RALPH AND DM/DALE

Don_Lee
11-13-2002, 06:32 PM
Please join me in welcoming our new planted tank moderators, Ralph and Dale/DM. Great to have both of these knowledgeable plant guys to help answer and raise questions!

Don ;D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

dm
11-13-2002, 10:30 PM
Thanks Don_Lee it is good to be part of this forum. I'm always here anyhow. ;D

Ralph
11-13-2002, 11:11 PM
Thanks Don,
This section is probably one of the easiest to moderate, plant people just seem to get along better. In fact, I'm probably the one that has needed to be moderated (am I supposed to remove my own inappropriate posts?).
I'm looking forward to helping and getting help with the challenging goal of having a planted discus tank and with working with you and Dale.

ronrca
11-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Hurray! Congrats Ralph and Dale!

I agree Ralph that the plant peeps are a lot more relaxed and mellow. Maybe its because the plants hide a lot of the crap giving us the 'ooo, my tank looks clean'. All these bb get stressful! 'O, look! I missed another stop. Must scrub again! And o look! More feces, must vacuum again!'

;D

EthanCote.com
11-14-2002, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the "Darkside" you two. Now grab a light saber and lets battle those do-gooders BB tanksters.

Cheers,

Chi.

DarkDiscus
11-14-2002, 03:24 PM
The Jedi Council will not allow this attrocity to occur...

Ooop... Betraying my sci-fi geek origins...

Congratulations, guys, even if it IS only the plant section!

;) ;) ;)

John

;D

EthanCote.com
11-14-2002, 05:44 PM
*evil grin*

Hey guys I think John just took a cheap shot at us Plant-sters. Lets get him. I say we go to his home and raid his tanks ;D better yet, lets go to his home and add plants to his tanks ;D ;D ;D

Who knows he might just like it ;)

Cheers,

Chi.

ronrca
11-14-2002, 05:53 PM
I'm with you Chi! I've got lots of plants that I can donate to his tanks. If he doesnt like it, I know his discus will! 8)

brewmaster15
11-14-2002, 06:01 PM
Don, Ralph, and Dale....
I have very high expectations for you guys to make this section into a rival for the the most active of plant sites...no pressure though! ;D

I have a few ideas for you, but i'll spring those on you later! ;)

Welcome aboard Mods!

-al

dm
11-14-2002, 08:08 PM
And the best part is Ralph and I both actually have planted Discus tanks.

This will be a good oportunity to teach what we have learned and learn more for ourselves. I think it is a good deal for everyone.

11-15-2002, 10:11 AM
Sniff Sniff... :'( I want a planted tank too...... :-\

Don I think I am ready to start small. Now that Matts babies are in with the others. I would like to take one of the 20's... Plant it, and also plant 2 culls in it to make them appear more beautiul. (Heck I even had to remove the mirror backing because they kept running from their own reflections). j/k Really tho I am ready. Then along with all my experiences on the way, and my big mouth I may be able to offer somthing here as well..

What do ya say?

EthanCote.com
11-15-2002, 12:14 PM
I say "Yea" and welcome to the "Darkside" ;D

Cheers,

Chi.

ronrca
11-15-2002, 12:50 PM
Agree with Chi! Welcome to the ......Dark side? What? Do not be deceived! Its actually quite bright here! The rest are just wearing shades! 8) Come and enjoy the 'natural' way! ;D

Ivan
11-15-2002, 05:34 PM
I'm still a bit new around here but hey, I can still say: come with me and together we will rule the erm planted bit as erm.... dont work someplace does it?
Congrats on your new positions. Have fun.

11-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Julz jumps in all arms and elbows. 8)

Serpae
11-20-2002, 11:08 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, ;D

More moderators for the dark side. Do you think the bb ers are "being very afraid" and we will launch our attack very soon. :bounce2: :bounce: