PDA

View Full Version : tank stand for trade

Denny
11-15-2002, 08:11 PM
i have a hand built tank stand that i made as a prototype and to use for trade shows that i want to find a home for.

here are a few details:

the sides are 3/4" maple ply, the top is 1/2 " maple ply with solid maple banding. there is a crown molding detail integrated into the top.the top has soft dropping hinges that lower the top softly, you can't hear it touch down.the tank space has 3 coats of a white epoxy paint to protect against moisture.there is an adjustable shelf in the lower section. i hand selected the maple boards that i used for the face frame for their grain pattern.

the stand was built to hold a 65 gallon all glass brand tank, but you could have glass cut and do it yourself. there may be more that i didn't mention.

i am looking for some high quality fish to trade this for. i am mostly interested in solid adults, but i will consider any type or age fish if the size and quantity is right.

it is too big to ship so you need to be in driving distance of minnesota. i may be willing to meet part way if needed.

denny