PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR GRADE A DISCUS IN TEXAS

samcatj
11-22-2002, 06:48 PM
I live in the Austin area and am looking for breeders or hobbyists like myself in Texas who have good healthy discus for sale. I am not opposed to traveling to see the fish first before purchasing.
Let me know type you have for sale, size and price.
Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

samcatj

Willie
11-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Check out Danny's nursery in Plano, www.discusfantasy.colm (http://www.discusfantasy.colm). Enjoy!

Willie

John_Nicholson
11-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Samcatj there are several of us. I am located just east of Dallas. Craig is just south of Houston. Tim Ellis is just north of Austin. If I can help you make contact with any of us just let me know.

-john

heavyp83
11-30-2002, 08:28 PM
Hey,
I live in Austin, its nice to know that there's one more of us around. I recentley bought 5 red turks from Tim Ellis, and I was very satisfied. He's a nice guy with a nice little hatchery. You should go pay him a visit if you have a chance. :o

Tonyintx
01-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Let me know what you find here close. Im in San Antonio and the same thing down here, the people that do have Discus are asking outrages amounts for them if they are nice, the ones that are cheaper in price are not that great. So if you could let me know what you find? thanks :D

chirohorn
01-04-2003, 09:19 AM
I'll vouch for Tim Ellis in Leander (NW Austin). He was a cool guy who has some nice fish. He supplies a couple of the LFS in town. Email me at chirohorn@yahoo.com if anyone wants his phone #.

Tim_Ellis
01-04-2003, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. Tony and his family came by this afternoon and picked out some red/blue turks. Nice guy, I hope to stay in touch. I think he will be back for some of the yellow PB's of John's that I am growing out. To top it off I think I finally got a pair out of the orange PB's I have been working with. It will be interesting to see what they produce.

Thanks again, ;D ;D

Tim

Oh yeah, just in case here is my addy again timellis@ev1.net
and I am in the Austin phone book.

heavyp83
01-04-2003, 11:00 PM
That sounds great, Tim. I wish I had room for some of those orange PB's you're working on, maybe in a few months when I move..... :whip:

01-05-2003, 04:54 AM
Now That's
A fine group of Guy's and Discus! :thumbsup:

Tonyintx
01-06-2003, 09:55 AM
Hi Tim, Yeah I was out there at Tim's place on Saturday, I left wishing I could move in I would be willing on sleeping in the garage with the fish. haha . He has a Great bunch of Discus and I mean BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait to see you and talk some more. thanks again Tim. :D

By the way the Discus are doing fine and they are best of budes with the Heckle. they are eating like crazy... ;D ;D